- Sub Headline: Mellow Mushroom's free, collectible 2016 Annual Calendar has arrived at participating stores at last and is truly an artistic extravaganza guests can enjoy all year.
- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.mellowmushroom.com/2016calendar
- Twitter URL: https://twitter.com/MellowMushroom
- Facebook URL: http://facebook.com/mellowmushroomHQ
- Instagram URL: https://www.instagram.com/mellowmushroom/
- Pinterest URL: https://www.pinterest.com/mellowmushroom/
- YouTube URL: https://www.youtube.com/user/mellowmushroompizza
- Google+ URL: https://plus.google.com/+mellowmushroom/posts
- Listed: December 2, 2015 11:40 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ATLANTA, GEORGIA (FranchisePOD.com) DECEMBER 02, 2015 – Mellow Mushroom’s mission is to provide delicious food in a fun and creative environment, but it’s much more than that. Mellow is a state of mind, a culture, a way of being. To this effort, Mellow has produced annual custom calendars since 1988. The 2016 calendar is sure to be the best one yet.
While other restaurant calendars are expensive and focus on coupons, Mellow offers the calendar free as a token of appreciation for many years of loyalty. In addition, the calendar is chock full of zany and amusing fun facts.
In 2014 Mellow gave its mascots physical space by plotting out the geography of Mellow Island. In 2015, the characters’ names and images were fleshed out with the Emerald Mushroom whodunit mystery. Now for 2016, Mellow has crafted the calendar as an illustrated epic adventure, “A Song of Stone and Slice,” thus giving the characters voice and movement within a story. It tells the story of one group of heroes who vow to unlock the ancient mysteries that have ensorcelled Mellow Island.
This year Mellow has gone all out to create an interactive, narrative calendar, featuring many fantastic artists, including artists who have worked for Mellow in the past on store designs or other projects, such as Buddy Finethy, Dusty Griffin, Amy Senn, Ben Boling, Aurora Yarberry, Briana Serna, Brandon Cottongim and Ryan Sellers. Mellow also held an online art contest for guests back in August, and used the winning entry, by Chris Dyer of Aiken, South Carolina, on the back cover of this year’s calendar.
Mellow’s 2015 Calendar won the Atlanta Marketing Association’s AMY Award for Web & Interactive Marketing – Consumer Engagement. In that tradition, Mellow has continued to strive for engaging, deep and rich content. There is a scratch off code inside each calendar that can be entered at http://www.stoneandslice.com/. There, guests can redeem their PIN code for various prizes, including a Fantasy Adventure to Universal Orlando® Resort, including Universal’s Islands of Adventure® and Universal Studios Florida®. The contest runs through December 31, 2015. Guests can also create their own heroic character through a choose-your-own-adventure style game and post their character to Facebook or Twitter.
Pick up a free copy at participating stores while supplies last. An online version of the 2015 Calendar can be viewed here: http://www.mellowmushroom.com/2016calendar.
Mellow Mushroom’s menu showcases natural flavors and the freshest of ingredients in a creative menu assortment of pizzas, hoagies, salads, calzones, appetizers and vegetarian and vegan options. Gluten free options and a kids menu are also available.
About Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers
Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers (http://www.mellowmushroom.com) was founded in 1974 in Atlanta, Georgia. This franchise, operated under Home-Grown Industries of Georgia, Inc., is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. For 41 years, Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers has been serving up fresh, stone-baked pizzas to order in an eclectic, art-filled, and family-friendly environment. Each Mellow is locally owned and operated and provides a unique feel focused around great customer service and high-quality food. For more information on Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers, like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/mellowmushroomHQ, follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/MellowMushroom and follow us on Pinterest at https://pinterest.com/mellowmushroom.
214 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)