- Sub Headline: Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers invites Sweetwater 420 Fest patrons to experience its Art Experience.
- Franchise URL: http://www.mellowmushroom.com
- Listed: April 22, 2016 7:23 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ATLANTA, GA. (FranchisePOD.com) April 21, 2016 – For the second year in a row, Mellow Mushroom will have an art experience at the Sweetwater 420 Fest at Centennial Park in Atlanta, GA, from Friday, April 22, till Sunday, April 24. Mellow invites guests to come in to take part in a community art project called the Mellow Mushroom Art Experience. This year, guests can watch artists hand paint rain barrels, which will be auctioned off at an upcoming event, with proceeds donated to the Chattahoochee Riverkeeper organization. Guests can also help color in a Community Coloring Book, a triptych of panels designed by artist Ben Boling; the fully colored adult coloring book panel will also be auctioned off for charity.
VP of Brand Development Annica Kreider says, “Mellow has a longstanding commitment to supporting artists, the community we serve and sustainability initiatives, so the Mellow Mushroom Art Experience is the perfect way to bring it all together in a fun, interactive way with the 420 Fest guests.”
Featured rain barrel artists include Patrick Stacey, Briana Serna, Steven Sams, Dirk Hays, Kate Emery, Erin Plew and Corey Barksdale. The artists hail from all over Georgia as well as Kentucky and Florida.
Festival goers who come by the Art Experience will also receive details on how to get a $4.20 small cheese pizza at Mellow Mushroom restaurant locations. Guests can follow the creativity on Snapchat by friending MELLOWHQ.
Chattahoochee Riverkeeper (CRK) is a nonprofit organization dedicated to protecting and preserving the Chattahoochee River, its lakes and tributaries for the people, fish and wildlife that depend upon them. Learn more about Chattahoochee Riverkeeper at https://chattahoochee.org/.
Founded 12 years ago as an Earth Day environmental celebration, SweetWater 420 Fest’s eco-friendly focus grows stronger each year. Get tickets for the Sweetwater 420 Fest by visiting http://www.sweetwater420fest.com/.
Mellow Mushroom’s menu showcases natural flavors and the freshest of ingredients in a creative menu, featuring an assortment of pizzas, hoagies, salads, calzones and appetizers, as well as vegetarian and vegan options. A gluten free crust and a kids menu are also available. Apparel was the cornerstone of Mellow’s marketing when the restaurant began in 1974 in Atlanta, Georgia.
About Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers
Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers (http://www.mellowmushroom.com) was founded in 1974 in Atlanta, Georgia. This franchise, operated under Home-Grown Industries of Georgia, Inc., is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. For 41 years, Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers has been serving up fresh, stone-baked pizzas to order in an eclectic, art-filled, and family-friendly environment. Each Mellow is locally owned and operated and provides a unique feel focused around great customer service and high-quality food. For more information on Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers, like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/mellowmushroom, follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/MellowMushroom and follow us on Pinterest at https://pinterest.com/mellowmushroom.
SOURCE Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers
+1 (404) 665-7345
186 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (3 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (7 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (5 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (3 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (3 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (3 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (3 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Black Bear Diner Reaches Milestone With Opening of 100th Restaurant (2 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (2 views)