- Sub Headline: Burners Ignite as the Leading Polished Casual Fondue Restaurant Opens Doors to the Public on July 25
- Listed: July 19, 2016 10:26 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
TAMPA, Fla. (FranchisePOD.com) July 19, 2016 – The Melting Pot® Restaurants, Inc., the world’s premier fondue restaurant and a leading polished casual dining franchise, announced today the return of its Mobile, Alabama location at 840 Montlimar Drive. This new company-operated restaurant location will create 65 new jobs for the area. The restaurant opens its doors to the public on Monday, July 25 and will feature the new limited-time Fondue Across America menu for guests to enjoy through Labor Day.
“We are thrilled to bring our unique dining experience back to the area, as we know Mobile’s residents are craving our all-new, flavorful menu offerings,” said Mike Lester, president of The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc. “It’s an exciting time to be a part of The Melting Pot’s growth, and we look forward to welcoming our Mobile guests to this new local hot spot.”
The restaurant’s new General Manager, Brian Walsh, has been a Mobile resident for 20 years. A restaurant industry veteran, Walsh has extensive experience in managing single and multi-unit restaurants for both local and national brands.
Last month, The Melting Pot debuted their summer menu, Fondue Across America, which features iconic fondue takes on some of America’s quintessential dishes like Chicago deep-dish pizza and New York cheesecake. Available through September 5, the menu also showcases a line of signature craft cocktails inspired by favorite flavors from across the country.
“At The Melting Pot, fondue is more than a signature dish – it’s a culinary tradition that we have spent the last 40 years perfecting,” said Maryellen Torres, chief brand officer of Front Burner. “With that said, our brand is constantly evolving in order to meet shifting consumer desires. We look forward to turning moments into special memories for Mobile residents and visitors alike through our social, interactive dining experience that are savored and remembered.”
Guests are encouraged to make reservations by calling (251) 341-7395 or visiting www.meltingpot.com/mobile-al/. Learn more about The Melting Pot experience by visiting www.meltingpot.com/the-experience.aspx.
The Melting Pot operates more than 125 restaurants across 35 U.S. states, Canada, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates, and has over 10 locations in development internationally. The concept is known for offering an assortment of flavorful fondue cooking styles and a variety of unique entrées served with signature dipping sauces. The menu features a variety of à la carte selections, highlighting customizable options that invite guests to enjoy one, two, three or more courses as they select any combination of individually-priced cheese fondues, salads, entrées and chocolate fondues.
To learn more about ownership opportunities with The Melting Pot, contact Christina Hobbs, director of franchise development for The Melting Pot, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 800-783-0867 ext. 109.
About The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc.
Founded in 1975, The Melting Pot has offered a unique fondue dining experience for more than 40 years. As the premier fondue restaurant franchise, The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc. has more than 125 restaurants in 35 U.S. states, Canada, Mexico, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates and over 10 international locations in development. A leading polished casual dining franchise, The Melting Pot was recognized as the No. 2 casual dining restaurant in the Nation’s Restaurant News 2016 Consumer Picks report. Known for offering a choice of fondue cooking styles and a variety of unique entrées, The Melting Pot’s menu also features cheese fondues, salads, fine wines and chocolate fondue desserts. Fondue fans can join The Melting Pot’s Club Fondue for exclusive promotions, special events and advance holiday reservation privileges. The Melting Pot is an affiliate of Front Burner, a restaurant management company headquartered in Tampa, Florida. For more information, visit www.meltingpot.com. To learn more about franchise opportunities with The Melting Pot, please visit www.meltingpotfranchise.com.
About Front Burner
Front Burner is a franchise management company headquartered in Tampa, Florida. It is affiliated with the corporate owners of and its management services extended to The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc., founded in 1975 with 126 restaurants in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, and 10 locations currently in development internationally. For more information, visit http://www.frontburnerbrands.com.
SOURCE The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc.
332 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (20 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (4 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (3 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (3 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (3 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (5 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (5 views)
- 2Good2B Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Video: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (4 views)
- The Casual Pint Brings ‘Coffee Shop of Beers’ to South Carolina (4 views)
- CHEF IT UP & CHEF IT UP 2 GO Franchise Opportunities (3 views)