The Melting Pot Raises More Than Half A Million Dollars To Fight Childhood Cancer During 2015 St. Jude Thanks And Giving® Campaign
- City: Tampa
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.meltingpotfranchise.com
- Listed: February 22, 2016 10:42 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
TAMPA, Fla. – Feb. 22, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // – The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc., the world’s premier fondue restaurant franchise, announced today it raised nearly $600,000 during the 12th annual St. Jude Thanks and Giving® campaign in support of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital®. This brings the company’s total raised for St. Jude to almost $10 million since the partnership was established in 2003.
Every fall, The Melting Pot gives guests the opportunity to donate $10 or more to St. Jude and receive $20 off a future purchase of $50 or more. Restaurant teams rally behind the cause with internal competitions to encourage more guest donations, and franchisees often sweeten the pot with their own guest rewards and creative promotions. During this year’s Oct. 11 – Dec. 11 campaign, The Melting Pot of Fort Collins was once again the top fundraiser, breaking the record it set in 2014 and netting more than $51,000 for St. Jude.
“We are a family here at The Melting Pot and our team’s passion in supporting this cause every year continues to grow deeper and deeper,” said Bob Johnston, CEO of Front Burner, restaurant management company for The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc. “Everyone, including our guests, sees how crucial it is to take the time to cherish every moment with loved ones. It’s wonderful to have 100 percent of donations made at The Melting Pot go directly to St. Jude to help save children’s lives.”
Last year, The Melting Pot was honored with a Silver Award in the Enduring Impact Category of the inaugural Franchising Gives Back Awards program. The International Franchise Association (IFA) award recognized The Melting Pot for its longstanding commitment to the community through its ongoing partnership with St. Jude and the St. Jude Thanks and Giving® campaign. The Franchising Gives Back Awards program recognizes the best, most innovative community leaders and charitable programs nationwide.
The St. Jude Thanks and Giving® campaign is an unprecedented union of celebrities, media and more than 70 of the nation’s leading brands and companies that ask consumers to donate while they shop during the holiday season to help St. Jude advance research and treatment of childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. These funds are critical given that no family ever receives a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food – because all a family should worry about is helping their child live.
For more information on The Melting Pot, visit www.meltingpot.com. To learn more about the St. Jude Thanks and Giving® campaign or to make a donation, visit www.stjude.org or call 1-800-4STJUDE.
About The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc.
Founded in 1975, The Melting Pot has offered a unique fondue dining experience for 40 years. As the premier fondue restaurant franchise, The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc. has more than 125 restaurants in 35 U.S. states, Canada, Mexico, Indonesia, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates, and 15 international locations in development. A leading polished casual dining franchise, The Melting Pot was recognized as the No. 1 casual dining restaurant in the Nation’s Restaurant News 2015 Consumer Picks report. Known for offering a choice of fondue cooking styles and a variety of unique entrées, The Melting Pot’s menu also features cheese fondues, salads, fine wines and chocolate fondue desserts. Fondue fans can join The Melting Pot’s Club Fondue for exclusive promotions, special events and advance holiday reservation privileges. The Melting Pot is an affiliate of Front Burner Brands, a restaurant management company headquartered in Tampa, Fla. For more information, visit www.meltingpot.com. To learn more about franchise opportunities with The Melting Pot, please visit www.meltingpotfranchise.com.
About St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is leading the way the world understands, treats and defeats childhood cancer and other life-threatening diseases. It is the only National Cancer Institute-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center devoted solely to children. Treatments invented at St. Jude have helped push the overall childhood cancer survival rate from 20 percent to 80 percent since the hospital opened more than 50 years ago. They won’t stop until no child dies from cancer. St. Jude freely shares the discoveries it makes, and every child saved at St. Jude means doctors and scientists worldwide can use that knowledge to save thousands more children. Families never receive a bill from St. Jude for treatment, travel, housing or food – because all a family should worry about is helping their child live. Join the St. Jude mission by visiting stjude.org, liking St. Jude on Facebook (facebook.com/stjude) and following us on (Twitter @stjude).
SOURCE The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc.
157 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (1 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)