- Sub Headline: Leading Polished Casual Fondue Restaurant Continues Aggressive Growth Strategy with Plans to Open at Least Two Locations Across Middle East in 2016
- City: Tampa
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.meltingpotfranchise.com
- Listed: March 1, 2016 6:59 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
TAMPA, Fla., Feb. 29, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — The Melting Pot® Restaurants, Inc., the world’s premier fondue restaurant and a leading polished casual dining franchise, announces plans to bring its unique fondue dining experience to Qatar for the first time through a new franchise agreement with Al Amthal Hospitality (AAH). Currently, The Melting Pot has five international locations open and 15 others in development across the globe.
Ali Taimour, managing partner of AAH, will develop one restaurant in Doha, which will be managed by his franchise operations team when the location opens during the latter half of 2016. AAH is affiliated with Real Estate Services Group (RSG), a premium real estate service conglomerate specializing in investments, asset and property management, and hospitality developments across Qatar. RSG owns the four-star Safir Doha Hotel and Shoumoukh Towers, a corporate center with retail shops and restaurants, which is where The Melting Pot will be developed. Additionally, RSG is developing a five-star hotel, which will be managed by Langham Place.
“We are thrilled that Ali and his dedicated team are committed to bringing The Melting Pot’s first restaurant to Qatar,” said President of The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc., Mike Lester. “As the demand for unique and interactive restaurant experiences continues to grow, we look forward to developing even more relationships with dedicated franchise partners across the Middle East who believe in the award-winning brand.”
The Melting Pot fits well in the capital city of Qatar, which boasts a modern setting along the coast of Doha Bay. In addition to The Melting Pot, RSG is currently developing three other restaurant concepts on the ground level of Shoumoukh Towers.
“I’m honored to be a part of The Melting Pot’s brand growth in Qatar’s largest and most rapidly developing city,” said Ali Taimour, managing partner of AAH. “As Doha continues to attract more tourists from around the world with its growing variety of dining and entertainment offerings, we’re thrilled to be the first group to introduce the brand’s delicious menu offerings to both local residents and tourists.”
Last year, The Melting Pot was ranked No. 1 among 40 casual-dining restaurant chains in Nation’s Restaurant News’ 2015 Consumer Picks report. The Melting Pot ranked first in four out of 10 overall attribute categories, achieving top scores in cleanliness, service, atmosphere and craveability.
The Melting Pot operates more than 125 restaurants across 35 U.S. states, Canada, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates, and has 15 locations in development internationally. The concept is known for offering an assortment of flavorful fondue cooking styles and a variety of unique entrées served with signature dipping sauces. The menu features a variety of à la carte selections, highlighting customizable options that invite guests to enjoy one, two, three or more courses as they select any combination of individually-priced cheese fondues, salads, entrées and chocolate fondues.
Franchise rights have already been secured for 6 countries within the GCC and franchise opportunities are currently available in Lebanon, Jordan, and Egypt. In order to fuel growth, the company is actively seeking qualified franchisees and will host a franchising webinar on Thursday, March 17 at 11 a.m. (EST). To register, please visit http://www.meltingpotfranchise.com/upcomingEvents.aspx or contact Dan Stone, chief business and people development officer for The Melting Pot, at 800-783-0867 ext. 108.
The Melting Pot is seeking entrepreneurs with business backgrounds and/or preferably restaurant experience who are passionate about the brand and want to be their own bosses. Franchisee candidates in the U.S. should have a credit score of 650 or higher, a minimum net worth of $750,000 and liquid assets of at least $325,000 per unit. Depending on the real estate site selected, franchisees can expect the total investment for one restaurant to be approximately $959,000 to $1,436,000. Single- and multi-unit franchise opportunities are available with an initial franchise fee of $45,000 per unit. There are different candidate requirements and terms for international franchise opportunities including a commitment of multiple units.
To learn more about ownership opportunities with The Melting Pot, contact Dan Stone, chief business and people development officer for The Melting Pot, at 800-783-0867 ext. 108.
To learn about fondue history and facts, check out The Melting Pot’s fondue infographic.
About The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc.
Founded in 1975, The Melting Pot has offered a unique fondue dining experience for 40 years. As the premier fondue restaurant franchise, The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc. has more than 125 restaurants in 35 U.S. states, Canada, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates and 15 international locations in development. A leading polished casual dining franchise, The Melting Pot was recognized as the No. 1 casual dining restaurant in the Nation’s Restaurant News 2015 Consumer Picks report. Known for offering a choice of fondue cooking styles and a variety of unique entrées, The Melting Pot’s menu also features cheese fondues, salads, fine wines and chocolate fondue desserts. Fondue fans can join The Melting Pot’s Club Fondue for exclusive promotions, special events and advance holiday reservation privileges. The Melting Pot is an affiliate of Front Burner, a restaurant management company headquartered in Tampa, Fla. For more information, visit www.meltingpot.com. To learn more about franchise opportunities with The Melting Pot, please visit www.meltingpotfranchise.com.
About Front Burner
Front Burner is a restaurant management company headquartered in Tampa, Fla. It is affiliated with the corporate owners of and its management services extended to The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc., founded in 1975 with more than 125 restaurants in North America and the Middle East, and 15 locations currently in development. For more information, visit http://www.frontburnerbrands.com.
Logo – http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20140319/NY84542LOGO
SOURCE The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc.
275 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (1 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)