- Sub Headline: Leading Polished Casual Fondue Restaurant's Dip Into Summer Promotion Earns Top Honor
- Franchise URL: http://www.meltingpot.com
- Listed: April 12, 2016 9:58 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
TAMPA, Fla., April 12, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — The Melting Pot® Restaurants, Inc., the world’s premier fondue restaurant and a leading polished casual dining franchise, is being honored with an industry award for product innovation, commemorating the nationwide launch of one of its most innovative campaigns, the Dip into Summer promotion.
The Melting Pot will receive a 2016 Nation’s Restaurant News MenuMasters Award in the category of Best Limited-Time Offer. Nation’s Restaurant News (NRN) will present the award at its 19th annual event at The Drake Hotel in Chicago on May 21. Awards are given to those who enhance the value of foodservice to consumers with exciting, industry-building innovations and breakthrough ideas. The winners, selected by the editorial board of NRN, created menu items that had a significant impact on the industry.
“It is a great honor to be recognized with one of the highest achievements in the restaurant industry, the MenuMasters Award, for our Dip into Summer limited-time offer,” said President of The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc., Mike Lester. “Each season, we focus on developing innovative and unique seasonal selections for sipping and dipping that our guests can enjoy and inspire them to try new items to expand their flavor experience at our restaurants.”
Created by Executive Chef Jason Miller, The Melting Pot’s Dip into Summer promotion launched in May 2015 and took guests on a unique dining experience making them nostalgic for summertime getaways with family and friends. The menu featured warm weather favorites such as the “BBQ Brisket Cheddar Cheese Fondue,” “Summer Seafood Catch” and a “Banana Split Milk Chocolate Fondue.” To complement these flavors, the brand featured a refreshing handcrafted “Summertime Sipper” as well as Samuel Adams® Summer Ale lemonade shandies.
“By creating some of our guests favorite summertime party dishes with a fondue flair we were able to increase the excitement of our interactive dining experience,” said Miller. “Furthermore, by pairing handcrafted beverages with these unique bold and home-cooked flavors made this special menu a homerun for our restaurants and helped create a fun atmosphere for our guests.”
In January, The Melting Pot was awarded with the 2016 VIBE VISTA Award for Best Special Event/Program for its 2014 Women & Whiskey limited-time offer at the VIBE Conference, the annual premiere event recognizing the leading chain and hotel adult beverage executives and suppliers. In 2015, The Melting Pot was ranked No. 1 among 40 casual-dining restaurant chains in Nation’s Restaurant News’ 2015 Consumer Picks report. The Melting Pot ranked first in four out of 10 overall attribute categories, achieving top scores in cleanliness, service, atmosphere and craveability.
The Melting Pot operates more than 125 restaurants across 35 U.S. states, Canada, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, and the United Arab Emirates, and has over 10 locations in development internationally. The concept is known for offering an assortment of flavorful fondue cooking styles and a variety of unique entrées served with signature dipping sauces. The menu features a variety of à la carte selections, highlighting customizable options that invite guests to enjoy one, two, three or more courses as they select any combination of individually-priced cheese fondues, salads, entrées and chocolate fondues.
In order to fuel growth, the company is actively seeking qualified franchisees and will host franchising webinars on Thursday, April 14 and May 19 at 11 a.m. (EST). To register, please visit http://www.meltingpotfranchise.com/upcomingEvents.aspx or contact Christina Hobbs, director of franchise development for The Melting Pot, at 800-783-0867 ext. 109.
To learn more about ownership opportunities with The Melting Pot, contact Christina Hobbs, director of franchise development for The Melting Pot, at 800-783-0867 ext. 109.
To learn about fondue history and facts, check out The Melting Pot’s fondue infographic.
About The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc.
Founded in 1975, The Melting Pot has offered a unique fondue dining experience for 40 years. As the premier fondue restaurant franchise, The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc. has more than 125 restaurants in 35 U.S. states, Canada, Mexico, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates and over 10 international locations in development. A leading polished casual dining franchise, The Melting Pot was recognized as the No. 1 casual dining restaurant in the Nation’s Restaurant News 2015 Consumer Picks report. Known for offering a choice of fondue cooking styles and a variety of unique entrées, The Melting Pot’s menu also features cheese fondues, salads, fine wines and chocolate fondue desserts. Fondue fans can join The Melting Pot’s Club Fondue for exclusive promotions, special events and advance holiday reservation privileges. The Melting Pot is an affiliate of Front Burner Brands, a restaurant management company headquartered in Tampa, Fla. For more information, visit www.meltingpot.com. To learn more about franchise opportunities with The Melting Pot, please visit www.meltingpotfranchise.com.
SOURCE The Melting Pot Restaurants, Inc.
187 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (1 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (1 views)