- Sub Headline: North America’s favourite kilted window and exterior cleaning franchise is opening up in Orillia, Ontario just in time for Christmas! Orillia will be the 13th Men In Kilts location and the 7th in Canada.
- City: Ontario
- Country: Canada
- Listed: December 2, 2015 8:12 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ORILLIA, ONTARIO (FranchisePOD.com) DECEMBER 02, 2015 – Men In Kilts officially launches in Orillia, which also serves Barrie and the surrounding areas December 1st, 2015. Derek Kerwin, previously a technician for the Calgary location, is excited to continue his journey with Men In Kilts as the newest Franchise Owner.
Born and raised in Brampton Ontario, Derek left the province when he was 26 to look for different opportunities. “I had a hundred bucks in my pocket and decided to jump on a plane to Calgary.” Little did Derek know that in Calgary he would find something he was extremely passionate about and something that he could see himself doing for years to come. After spending 9 years away, Derek decided to return to his home province and bring Men In Kilts back with him.
Derek claims, “I decided to become a franchise owner for one reason. I found an opportunity and brand that I love, and I know how hard it is to find something you enjoy doing every day.”
Although not his hometown Derek couldn’t be happier to own the Orillia location. “It’s good to be back in a small town. The community here is awesome and there is lots of opportunity!”
Men In Kilts CEO Chris Carrier is excited to see Derek become a Franchise Owner. “Derek started with Men In Kilts 3 years ago and the dedication and passion he has is amazing. Derek quickly became recognized as a leader in Calgary because of his hardworking nature and his amazing customer service. He is the kind of guy that has customers requesting him personally!”
Derek is definitely a people person who is always ready to greet customers with a warm smile, and genuinely cares for their satisfaction. Derek says, “My favourite part, aside from wearing a kilt, is getting to see the satisfaction from my customers. Hearing people’s life stories and knowing that the service we offer is helping them out is extremely rewarding.”
Carrier concludes, “Derek absolutely embodies all of Men In Kilts core values and we know he will rock the kilt and continue to bring smiles to the world…one kilt at a time.”
About Men In Kilts
Men In Kilts was started in 2002 by Nicholas Brand with a squeegee and a hand-sewn kilt made by his wife. The first franchise was opened in 2010 in Vancouver and has grown to thirteen locations across Canada and the US. The company continues their successful expansion, with plans to be in every major market across North America.
For more information on Men In Kilts, or to see them in action, please contact Megan Nemeth at pr(at)meninkilts.com or visit http://www.meninkilts.com. For franchise information, visit http://www.meninkiltsfranchise.com
175 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (7 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (6 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (5 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (5 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (4 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (3 views)
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe Signs 100th Franchise Agreement Of 2017 (3 views)