- Franchise URL: http://www.MenInKilts.com
- Listed: April 7, 2016 11:32 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
SEATTLE, WA (FranchisePOD.com) April 07, 2016 – Men In Kilts officially launches in Seattle on April 1, 2016. Lisa Wiebe is excited about the adventures to come her way as North America’s newest Franchise Owner.
Lisa is an entrepreneur at heart. Her 26-year career in the Oil & Gas industry has honed her “get things done” approach. She has the uncanny talent of finding strategic solutions to complex problems. Over the past several years, Lisa has extended her business expertise and has dedicated her time and resources to supporting sustainable business solutions to global poverty through microfinance.
It was a connection through her favorite charity, Opportunity International Canada, that led her into the Men in Kilts world. As a supporter and advocate, she was asked to meet with a potential new sponsor, Chris and Robyn Carrier, to share her personal experience. Lisa’s curiosity was piqued during that meeting as she listened to how Men in Kilts franchises operate, their philosophy and the passion behind the day-to-day operation. Within hours of attending that meeting, Lisa knew that she wanted to be a Men In Kilts Franchise owner.
“Seattle is a perfect market for Men In Kilts. It is such a beautiful place with lots of gorgeous trees and classic PNW magnificence. However, the humidity that helps grow those beautiful trees and scenery causes everything to have a layer of green mold/mildew on it. This can be a pain, but now Men In Kilts can help alleviate it. Homeowners and property managers alike are going to fall in love with the passion Lisa and her Men In Kilts team brings,” says CEO Chris Carrier.
Lisa claims, “I decided to become a franchise owner for one reason. I found an opportunity and brand that I love, and I know how hard it is to find something you enjoy doing every day. Serving people and leaving them smiling is something that has and always will inspire me on a daily basis.”
Although not her hometown Lisa Wiebe couldn’t be happier to own the Seattle location. “The west coast environment and lifestyle is an excellent fit. The community here is awesome,” says Lisa, “and I am excited to bring my exciting new business here to be a part of it!”
Men In Kilts is unique not only because we wear kilts, but also because we offer professional quality service across the board. With our company, you get the quality of a name brand with the value and friendliness of a small business. Let the kilt capture your interest, but it is our quality of service before, during and after the job that will make you a lifelong customer.
About Men In Kilts
Nicholas Brand started Men In Kilts in 2002 with a squeegee and a hand-sewn kilt made by his wife. The first franchise was opened in 2010 in Vancouver and has grown to seventeen locations across Canada and the US. The company continues their successful expansion, with plans to be in every major market across North America.
For more information on Men In Kilts, or to see them in action, please contact Ravi Mundi at pr(at)meninkilts(dot)com or visit http://www.meninkilts.com. For franchise information, visit http://www.meninkiltsfranchise.com
SOURCE Men In Kilts
Men In Kilts
+1 (604) 638-0753 Ext: 512
331 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)