- City: Encino
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.menchies.com
- Listed: January 28, 2016 9:28 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 28, 2016, ENCINO, Calif.–(FranchisePOD.com)–Menchie’s, North America’s largest self-serve frozen yogurt franchise, is celebrating National Frozen Yogurt Day on February 1 from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. by gifting fans with a free six ounce cup of frozen yogurt. No coupons are necessary for frozen yogurt lovers to enjoy this sweet deal. As a special bonus, fans who come in and celebrate with Menchie’s, will receive a 20 percent off coupon to use on their next visit, valid February 2 through February 20, while supplies last.
“We are thrilled to celebrate our favorite holiday, National Frozen Yogurt Day, with our guests,” said Amit Kleinberger, CEO of Menchie’s. “It’s our day to spread smiles and say thank you to our loyal fans who have been with us for eight years and counting.”
This month, Menchie’s is also partnering with Nestle®, the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company, to release two new limited time flavors – bringing fans the essence of classic Nestle® treats swirled into their favorite froyo. Peanut Butter Chocolate Bar made with Nestle Butterfinger® Pieces and Chocolate Candy Bar made with Nestle Crunch® Pieces are sure to entice chocolate bar aficionados everywhere. Both delicious Nestle® flavors can pair with any of Menchie’s premium toppings for the perfect dessert. These limited-time flavors will be available at Menchie’s during the month of February.
For more information regarding Menchie’s, including store locations, franchising opportunities or their National Frozen Yogurt Day deal, please visit www.menchies.com. Like Menchie’s on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/MyMenchie’s or follow on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/MyMenchies.
Menchie’s creates lasting memories by providing an unparalleled guest experience with a mission to make every guest smile. Menchie’s is a world-leader of ensuring best-in-class products and is the ambassador of frozen yogurt quality worldwide. With over 500 stores, the franchise has locations open in the United States, Canada, China, Japan, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, India, and more. Menchie’s expects to celebrate 600 stores in 2016. Guaranteeing happiness in every cup, the brand offers guests premium rotating yogurt flavors and delicious toppings for unlimited combinations in every bite. The proprietary collection is made from the milk of “smiley” California cows, which have not been treated with artificial growth hormones (rBST). Menchie’s frozen yogurt contains live and active cultures and has received the Live and Active Culture (LAC) seal indicating its endorsement by the National Yogurt Association.
About Nestlé USA:
Named one of “The World’s Most Admired Food Companies” in Fortune magazine for eighteen consecutive years, Nestlé provides quality brands that bring flavor to life every day. From nutritious meals with LEAN CUISINE® to baking traditions with NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE®, Nestlé USA makes delicious, convenient, and nutritious food and beverages that make good living possible. That’s what “Nestlé.
Good Food, Good Life” is all about. Nestlé USA, with 2014 sales of $9.7 billion, is part of Nestlé S.A. in Vevey, Switzerland — the world’s largest food company with a commitment to Nutrition, Health & Wellness — with 2014 sales of $100 billion. For product news and information, visit Nestleusa.com or Facebook.com/NestleUSA.
BUTTERFINGER is a one-of-a-kind candy bar with the crispety, crunchety, peanut-buttery taste people love. No other candy bar comes close to the intense flavor and texture of a BUTTERFINGER. Keep up with the latest news about BUTTERFINGER at Facebook.com/Butterfinger or follow its sweet tweets at Twitter.com/Butterfinger. In 2013, BUTTERFINGER marked its “90ish” anniversary, as the candy bar originally invented by Chicago’s Curtiss Candy Company was believed to have been promoted as early as 1923 (before it ultimately was sold to Nestlé in 1990).
Contacts for Menchie’s
Erin Morrissey/Madison Jones
188 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (19 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (13 views)
- Red Cross and Sport Clips Haircuts offer free haircut coupon to blood and platelet donors (25 views)
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe Signs 100th Franchise Agreement Of 2017 (19 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (18 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (17 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (17 views)
- Brightway Insurance names new Chairman; David Miller becomes Executive Chairman (17 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (17 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (15 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (14 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (13 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (11 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (11 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (10 views)