- City: Encino
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.menchies.com
- Listed: January 28, 2016 9:28 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 28, 2016, ENCINO, Calif.–(FranchisePOD.com)–Menchie’s, North America’s largest self-serve frozen yogurt franchise, is celebrating National Frozen Yogurt Day on February 1 from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. by gifting fans with a free six ounce cup of frozen yogurt. No coupons are necessary for frozen yogurt lovers to enjoy this sweet deal. As a special bonus, fans who come in and celebrate with Menchie’s, will receive a 20 percent off coupon to use on their next visit, valid February 2 through February 20, while supplies last.
“We are thrilled to celebrate our favorite holiday, National Frozen Yogurt Day, with our guests,” said Amit Kleinberger, CEO of Menchie’s. “It’s our day to spread smiles and say thank you to our loyal fans who have been with us for eight years and counting.”
This month, Menchie’s is also partnering with Nestle®, the world’s leading nutrition, health and wellness company, to release two new limited time flavors – bringing fans the essence of classic Nestle® treats swirled into their favorite froyo. Peanut Butter Chocolate Bar made with Nestle Butterfinger® Pieces and Chocolate Candy Bar made with Nestle Crunch® Pieces are sure to entice chocolate bar aficionados everywhere. Both delicious Nestle® flavors can pair with any of Menchie’s premium toppings for the perfect dessert. These limited-time flavors will be available at Menchie’s during the month of February.
For more information regarding Menchie’s, including store locations, franchising opportunities or their National Frozen Yogurt Day deal, please visit www.menchies.com. Like Menchie’s on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/MyMenchie’s or follow on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/MyMenchies.
Menchie’s creates lasting memories by providing an unparalleled guest experience with a mission to make every guest smile. Menchie’s is a world-leader of ensuring best-in-class products and is the ambassador of frozen yogurt quality worldwide. With over 500 stores, the franchise has locations open in the United States, Canada, China, Japan, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, India, and more. Menchie’s expects to celebrate 600 stores in 2016. Guaranteeing happiness in every cup, the brand offers guests premium rotating yogurt flavors and delicious toppings for unlimited combinations in every bite. The proprietary collection is made from the milk of “smiley” California cows, which have not been treated with artificial growth hormones (rBST). Menchie’s frozen yogurt contains live and active cultures and has received the Live and Active Culture (LAC) seal indicating its endorsement by the National Yogurt Association.
About Nestlé USA:
Named one of “The World’s Most Admired Food Companies” in Fortune magazine for eighteen consecutive years, Nestlé provides quality brands that bring flavor to life every day. From nutritious meals with LEAN CUISINE® to baking traditions with NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE®, Nestlé USA makes delicious, convenient, and nutritious food and beverages that make good living possible. That’s what “Nestlé.
Good Food, Good Life” is all about. Nestlé USA, with 2014 sales of $9.7 billion, is part of Nestlé S.A. in Vevey, Switzerland — the world’s largest food company with a commitment to Nutrition, Health & Wellness — with 2014 sales of $100 billion. For product news and information, visit Nestleusa.com or Facebook.com/NestleUSA.
BUTTERFINGER is a one-of-a-kind candy bar with the crispety, crunchety, peanut-buttery taste people love. No other candy bar comes close to the intense flavor and texture of a BUTTERFINGER. Keep up with the latest news about BUTTERFINGER at Facebook.com/Butterfinger or follow its sweet tweets at Twitter.com/Butterfinger. In 2013, BUTTERFINGER marked its “90ish” anniversary, as the candy bar originally invented by Chicago’s Curtiss Candy Company was believed to have been promoted as early as 1923 (before it ultimately was sold to Nestlé in 1990).
Contacts for Menchie’s
Erin Morrissey/Madison Jones
153 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (10 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (9 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (9 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (4 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (8 views)
- Jamba Juice Appoints Rachel Phillips-Luther as Chief Marketing Officer (6 views)
- Murphy Business & Financial Corporation LLC Names Top Executives to The “Multi-Million Dollar Club” (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (4 views)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Celebrates 79th Birthday in a Big Way (4 views)
- Sirius Day Spa Gets Serious by Awarding 200 Regional Developer Licenses in its First 90 Days (4 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (4 views)
- N.C. Baker Brings Home National Title To Stonehenge Bruegger’s Bagels Location (4 views)