- Sub Headline: Frozen Yogurt Franchise Teams Up with Sony Pictures in Anticipation of the Animated Comedy
- Franchise URL: http://www.Menchies.com
- Listed: May 5, 2016 2:36 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 05, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // ENCINO, Calif. – Menchie’s, the world’s largest self-serve frozen yogurt franchise, invites guests on a journey to Bird Island through their collaboration with Sony Pictures’ and Rovio Animation’s new animated film The Angry Birds Movie, opening in theatres May 20. This May and June, Menchie’s will offer fans an island-inspired experience with four new flavors and an Angry Birds topping sure to turn anger into happiness with every cup.
During the month of May, fans can indulge in a fruit explosion with Freshly Squeezed Orange Sorbet, and Strawberry Smoothie Sorbet. In June froyo fanatics can pucker up with Fresh Lime Mint Sorbet and cool off with Sweet Strawberry Greek Yogurt, which contains 5 grams of protein per serving.
To complete The Angry Birds Movie experience, guests can come in each week to collect five exclusively designed spoons featuring The Angry Birds Movie’s characters Red, Matilda, Bomb, Chuck and Pig. The adventure continues with two exclusive cups, highlighting the characters on Bird Island. Fans can flock to the nearest Menchie’s location before these treats fly away for good.
“The birds might be angry, but their movie is hilarious – and that pairs seamlessly with our mission to spread smiles everywhere,” said Amit Kleinberger, CEO of Menchie’s. “Our collaboration will bring fans a special ‘Angry Birds’-inspired experience that will create lasting memories and excitement surrounding the launch of The Angry Birds Movie.”
For more information regarding Menchie’s, including store locations or franchising opportunities, please visit www.menchies.com. Like Menchie’s on Facebook at www.Facebook.com/MyMenchies or follow on Instagram at www.Instagram.com/MyMenchies and on Twitter at www.Twitter.com/MyMenchies.
About “The Angry Birds Movie”
In the 3D animated comedy The Angry Birds Movie, we’ll finally find out why the birds are so angry.
The movie takes us to an island populated entirely by happy, flightless birds – or almost entirely. In this paradise, Red (Jason Sudeikis, We’re the Millers, Horrible Bosses), a bird with a temper problem, speedy Chuck (Josh Gad in his first animated role since Frozen), and the volatile Bomb (Danny McBride, This is the End, Eastbound and Down) have always been outsiders. But when the island is visited by mysterious green piggies, it’s up to these unlikely outcasts to figure out what the pigs are up to.
Featuring a hilarious, all-star voice cast that includes Maya Rudolph (Bridesmaids, Sisters), Bill Hader (Trainwreck, Inside Out), and Peter Dinklage (Game of Thrones), as well as Kate McKinnon (Saturday Night Live, Ghostbusters), Sean Penn (Milk, Mystic River), Tony Hale (Veep, Arrested Development), Keegan-Michael Key (Key & Peele), Hannibal Buress (Daddy’s Home, Broad City), Ike Barinholtz (Neighbors, Sisters), Tituss Burgess (Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt), Jillian Bell (22 Jump Street), Billy Eichner (“Billy on the Street”), Danielle Brooks (Orange is the New Black), YouTube stars Smosh (Ian Hecox and Anthony Padilla), Latin music sensation Romeo Santos, and country music superstar Blake Shelton, who co-writes and performs the original song “Friends.” The film also features brand new music from Demi Lovato, Charli XCX, Matoma, and Steve Aoki. The Columbia Pictures/Rovio Animation film is directed by Fergal Reilly and Clay Kaytis and produced by John Cohen and Catherine Winder. The screenplay is by Jon Vitti, and executive produced by Mikael Hed and David Maisel.
About Sony Pictures Entertainment
Sony Pictures Entertainment (SPE) is a subsidiary of Sony Entertainment Inc., a subsidiary of Tokyo-based Sony Corporation. SPE’s global operations encompass motion picture production, acquisition and distribution; television production, acquisition and distribution; television networks; digital content creation and distribution; operation of studio facilities; and development of new entertainment products, services and technologies. For additional information, go to http://www.sonypictures.com.
Menchie’s creates lasting memories by providing an unparalleled guest experience with a mission to make every guest smile. Menchie’s is a world-leader of ensuring best-in-class products and is the ambassador of frozen yogurt quality worldwide. With over 500 stores, the franchise has locations open in the United States, Canada, China, Japan, United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, India, and more. Menchie’s expects to celebrate 600 stores in 2016. Guaranteeing happiness in every cup, the brand offers guests premium rotating yogurt flavors and delicious toppings for unlimited combinations in every bite. The proprietary collection is made from the milk of “smiley” California cows, which have not been treated with artificial growth hormones (rBST). Menchie’s frozen yogurt contains live and active cultures and has received the Live and Active Culture (LAC) seal indicating its endorsement by the National Yogurt Association.
346 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Shell Shack – Signs 8 Unit Franchise Agreement in one of the Top 10 Restaurant Markets (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (1 views)