- Sub Headline: Ask the Experts and Get Advice on Some of the Most Dreaded Holiday Cleaning Woes
- City: Memphis
- State: Tennessee
- Listed: December 8, 2015 2:50 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
MEMPHIS, TN – (FranchisePOD.com) – December 08, 2015 – Want to party with the cleaning experts? If you’re gearing up for holiday soirees, make sure you join the #MerryMaidsHoliday Twitter party this Thursday, Dec. 10 at noon Central. Merry Maids, the nation’s leading home cleaning service, is partnering with Audrey McClellan of Mom Generations and Vera Sweeney of Lady and the Blog to host an hour of expert holiday cleaning tips.
McClellan and Sweeney will ask holiday related cleaning questions, offer expert cleaning tips for some of the most dreaded holiday stains, and allow you the chance ask any questions around other holiday cleaning frustrations. Don’t let wine spills or candle wax ruin your holidays; get expert advice and help reduce stress and chaos around the holiday season.
“Vera and I are thrilled to partner with Merry Maids to host a Twitter Party where we’ll address some of the most stressful holiday cleaning and organization pains,” said Audrey McClellan, founder of Mom Generations. “Our followers know how busy the holiday season can be, from cleaning up before and after parties to preparing for overnight guests and all the messes that come in between. We’ll be providing helpful tips and solutions for a stress-free season that you don’t want to miss!”
Tune in to Twitter at noon Central on Thursday, Dec. 10, follow @Merry Maids, @AudreyMcClellan and @VeraSweeney, and ask away — make sure you include the hashtag #MerryMaidsHoliday.
Stay up-to-date on the latest Merry Maids news and tips by visiting the company’s Facebook page or following Merry Maids on Twitter. To find the nearest Merry Maids location, visit merrymaids.com.
About Merry Maids
Merry Maids is the largest home cleaning franchise network in the United States. Merry Maids provides services in 48 states and the District of Columbia through more than 500 company-owned locations and franchised outlets. The company also provides home cleaning services in Canada, Ireland and the United Kingdom and has licensing arrangements whereby licensees provide these services in Hong Kong, Japan, South America, South Korea, Southeast Asia and Australia. Through its company-owned and franchise locations, Merry Maids employs more than 8,000 home cleaning professionals that service homes on four continents, including more than 200,000 homes in North America every month. Merry Maids is a business unit of ServiceMaster Global Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SERV), a leading provider of essential residential and commercial services. Go to www.merrymaids.com for more information about Merry Maids or follow us at twitter.com/MerryMaids and facebook.com/MerryMaids.
ServiceMaster Global Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SERV) is a leading provider of essential residential and commercial services, operating through an extensive service network of more than 8,000 company-owned, franchised and licensed locations. The company’s portfolio of well-recognized brands includes American Home Shield (home warranties), AmeriSpec (home inspections), Furniture Medic (furniture repair), Merry Maids (residential cleaning), ServiceMaster Clean (janitorial), ServiceMaster Restore (disaster restoration) and Terminix (termite and pest control). The company is headquartered in Memphis, Tenn. Go to www.servicemaster.com for more information about ServiceMaster or follow the company at twitter.com/ServiceMaster or facebook.com/ServiceMaster.
198 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (3 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (3 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (3 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (3 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (2 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (2 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Shell Shack – Signs 8 Unit Franchise Agreement in one of the Top 10 Restaurant Markets (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (2 views)