- Street: 6938 Rosemont Ct.
- City: Fort Collins
- State: Colorado
- Zip/Postal Code: 80525
- Investment Range: $9,200 - $15,200
- Year Founded: 2008
- Franchising Since: 2010
- Training Provided: Yes
- Expansion Areas: Franchisor is seeking new franchise units throughout the U.S.
- Listed: August 9, 2016 5:42 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Introducing children to the world’s most popular game through our innovative methods has proven to be successful. The Mighty Kicks Programs have been highly developed in order for you to make a profitable career with this unique concept while doing what you enjoy and helping kids. By investing in a Mighty Kicks Franchise, you eliminate the learning curve, minimize your risk, maximize your potential and you don’t venture into the market alone. Let our experience, methods, systems, training and support accelerate you towards your goals!
About President and Founder, Luke Vercollone
After graduating from Seton Hall University with a degree in sports management, Luke was drafted into the MLS and has been playing professional soccer since 2004. Vercollone is an NSCAA certified coach with his USSF National B License and 20+ years of coaching experience; though, as the 2nd oldest of 11 children, he has been coaching all his life.
Inspired by coaching youngsters in other programs around the country, Luke began Mighty Kicks (then doing business as Little Kicks) in 2008 in Richmond VA. He has further developed the program with the goal of bringing this successful formula to other parts of the country. He credits his successful curriculum and coaching methods to lots of research, years of experience, the quality instruction he has received and chasing around his four young children (Augustine, Gemma, Estella and Zaylee).
294 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (1 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (1 views)
- New FASTSIGNS Sign Franchise Opens In Farmington, New Mexico (1 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- Shell Shack – Signs 8 Unit Franchise Agreement in one of the Top 10 Restaurant Markets (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (1 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (1 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (1 views)
- The Melting Pot Toasts to Women Winemakers During Second Annual Uncorked Program (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH, BRIAN TEJADA (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (1 views)