- Street: 6938 Rosemont Ct.
- City: Fort Collins
- State: Colorado
- Zip/Postal Code: 80525
- Investment Range: $9,200 - $15,200
- Year Founded: 2008
- Franchising Since: 2010
- Training Provided: Yes
- Expansion Areas: Franchisor is seeking new franchise units throughout the U.S.
- Listed: August 9, 2016 5:42 pm
- Expires: 75 days, 2 hours
Introducing children to the world’s most popular game through our innovative methods has proven to be successful. The Mighty Kicks Programs have been highly developed in order for you to make a profitable career with this unique concept while doing what you enjoy and helping kids. By investing in a Mighty Kicks Franchise, you eliminate the learning curve, minimize your risk, maximize your potential and you don’t venture into the market alone. Let our experience, methods, systems, training and support accelerate you towards your goals!
About President and Founder, Luke Vercollone
After graduating from Seton Hall University with a degree in sports management, Luke was drafted into the MLS and has been playing professional soccer since 2004. Vercollone is an NSCAA certified coach with his USSF National B License and 20+ years of coaching experience; though, as the 2nd oldest of 11 children, he has been coaching all his life.
Inspired by coaching youngsters in other programs around the country, Luke began Mighty Kicks (then doing business as Little Kicks) in 2008 in Richmond VA. He has further developed the program with the goal of bringing this successful formula to other parts of the country. He credits his successful curriculum and coaching methods to lots of research, years of experience, the quality instruction he has received and chasing around his four young children (Augustine, Gemma, Estella and Zaylee).
179 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (8 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (6 views)
- Juice It Up! Closes Second Quarter Up Ten Percent In Same Store Sales (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (5 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (5 views)
- Baskin-Robbins Celebrates National Ice Cream Month with Launch of Polar Pizza and Donation Program in Honor of the USO’s 75th Anniversary (4 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (3 views)
- HouseMaster LLC Announces Appointment of New CFO, Adam Campbell (2 views)
- Toppers Pizza Recognizes Exceptional Franchisees and Team Members with Annual Awards (2 views)
- CREAM Set to Sweeten up Chico, CA (2 views)