- Street: 6938 Rosemont Ct.
- City: Fort Collins
- State: Colorado
- Zip/Postal Code: 80525
- Investment Range: $9,200 - $15,200
- Year Founded: 2008
- Franchising Since: 2010
- Training Provided: Yes
- Expansion Areas: Franchisor is seeking new franchise units throughout the U.S.
- Listed: August 9, 2016 5:42 pm
- Expires: 20 days, 8 hours
Introducing children to the world’s most popular game through our innovative methods has proven to be successful. The Mighty Kicks Programs have been highly developed in order for you to make a profitable career with this unique concept while doing what you enjoy and helping kids. By investing in a Mighty Kicks Franchise, you eliminate the learning curve, minimize your risk, maximize your potential and you don’t venture into the market alone. Let our experience, methods, systems, training and support accelerate you towards your goals!
About President and Founder, Luke Vercollone
After graduating from Seton Hall University with a degree in sports management, Luke was drafted into the MLS and has been playing professional soccer since 2004. Vercollone is an NSCAA certified coach with his USSF National B License and 20+ years of coaching experience; though, as the 2nd oldest of 11 children, he has been coaching all his life.
Inspired by coaching youngsters in other programs around the country, Luke began Mighty Kicks (then doing business as Little Kicks) in 2008 in Richmond VA. He has further developed the program with the goal of bringing this successful formula to other parts of the country. He credits his successful curriculum and coaching methods to lots of research, years of experience, the quality instruction he has received and chasing around his four young children (Augustine, Gemma, Estella and Zaylee).
232 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® SPONSORS CANADA’S LARGEST FRANCHISE SHOW IN CALGARY, ALBERTA FEBRUARY 11-12 (2 views)
- Something Old, Something New Comes To Richardson With Opening Of Newest Mr. Gatti’s Restaurant (2 views)
- Fun Bus Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Costa Vida Rides Waves through 2016 with 14 Signed Agreements (2 views)
- Sport Clips: A Team That Puts Community First (2 views)
- SweetFrog Launches Pokémon GO In-Store Takeover and Social Media Contest (1 views)
- Spring-Green Welcomes Newest Franchise Owner John Gerrard (1 views)
- New FASTSIGNS Sign Franchise Opens In Farmington, New Mexico (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS 2016 Outside Sales Summit (1 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (1 views)
- CREAM Northridge Celebrates One Year Anniversary with Free Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches (1 views)
- Hobby Quest Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Denny Hamlin and Sport Clips Honor Military at Ft. Bragg, Unveil “Throwback” Scheme for Darlington Race Weekend (1 views)