- Sub Headline: Mighty is partnering with ECP, Inc. to offer VS7® detailing products. The new vehicle detail product line adds an eighth system to Mighty’s VS7 chemical program.
- City: Norcross
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.MightyAutoParts.com
- Listed: February 17, 2016 11:07 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
NORCROSS, GA (FranchisePOD.com) February 17, 2016 – Mighty Distributing System of America, a franchisor of sales and services in auto parts, announces a comprehensive new VS7® vehicle detailing product line available to the automotive aftermarket through its authorized Mighty Auto Parts franchises.
Mighty’s comprehensive offering of vehicle detail products includes: Car Wash, Exterior Dressing, Leather Cleaners & Conditioner, Clay Bar Lubricants, Floor Cleaners, Service Items & Dispensers, Compounds, Waxes & Polishes, Glass Cleaners, Specialty Cleaners & Products, Degreasers, Interior Cleaners, and Tire & Wheel Cleaners. The extensive offering of detailing products will be blended and filled by ECP, Inc., which has been providing appearance protection, protective coatings and ancillary products to the automotive industry since 1969.
“Mighty’s 108 North American franchisees, some of whom have new car dealerships and car wash business operations of their own, service over 900 new car dealerships and hundreds of car wash businesses across the continent,” said Brad Bradshaw, Mighty’s Vice President of Product Management. Bradshaw added, “Our franchisees already provide these businesses an extensive array of VS7® preventive maintenance service chemicals, in addition to OE quality parts. This enables our Mighty franchisees to become even more of a ‘one stop shop’ for these automotive service professionals.”
Mighty’s new VS7® vehicle detail product line is comprised of 40 different chemical washes, cleaners, waxes, etc. and 30 different product applicators to ensure the products’ most effective use.
About Mighty Distributing System of America
Mighty Distributing System of America, a franchisor of sales and services in aftermarket auto parts, is headquartered in Norcross, Georgia and supports 110 distributors in 42 states and four international markets. The Mighty System features attentive local service, inventory management expertise, classroom and on-site training in conjunction with extensive offerings of OE quality underhood and undercar parts, chemical products, lubricants and shop supplies. The Mighty business model attracts independent repair shops, quick lubes, tire centers and new car dealerships across the nation and abroad. Recognized as a “top 25 franchise brand” by The Wall Street Journal, Mighty’s unique approach of dealing directly and exclusively with automotive professionals began in 1963.
SOURCE Mighty Distributing System of America
Mighty Distributing System of America
+1 7704483900 Ext: 3136
Mighty Distributing System of America
229 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (6 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (6 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (5 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (4 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (4 views)