- Franchise URL: http://www.MightyAutoParts.com
- Listed: April 5, 2016 8:18 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
NORCROSS, GA (FranchisePOD.com) April 05, 2016 – Mighty Distributing System of America, a leader in automotive aftermarket products and services, announces the recent addition of executive Josh D’Agostino to promote franchise system growth, further expand Mighty’s presence in international markets and explore merger and acquisition opportunities. As the new Vice President of Business Development, Josh brings extensive experience in implementing highly successful strategies that drive growth.
“We are pleased to add an executive with Josh’s experience and background to the team at Mighty,” said Ken Voelker, President and CEO. “This newly created position of Vice President, Business Development, exemplifies our commitment to long term growth.”
In his new role at Mighty, D’Agostino will serve on the executive management team and be responsible for growing company operations, franchise development and support, international expansion and competitive acquisitions.
“I’m thrilled to have this unique opportunity with Mighty Auto Parts to help lead our franchisee and company growth overall,” said D’Agostino. “Mighty has a tremendous history, and I’m looking forward to contributing to its continued success.”
Before joining Mighty, Mr. D’Agostino spent approximately nine years with Genuine Parts Company/NAPA Auto Parts in new business development where he helped expand the business opportunity of NAPA store ownership to new owners, existing owners and competitive brands. He was heavily involved in sourcing, negotiating, qualifying and closing acquisitions of competitive auto parts companies.
About Mighty Distributing System of America
Mighty Distributing System of America, a franchisor of sales and services in aftermarket auto parts, is headquartered in Norcross, Georgia and supports 110 distributors in 41 states and four international markets. The Mighty System features attentive local service, inventory management expertise, classroom and on-site training in conjunction with extensive offerings of OE quality underhood and undercar parts, chemical products, lubricants and shop supplies. The Mighty business model attracts independent repair shops, quick lubes, tire centers and new car dealerships across the nation and abroad. Recognized as a “top 25 franchise brand” by The Wall Street Journal, Mighty’s unique approach of dealing directly and exclusively with automotive professionals began in 1963.
SOURCE Mighty Distributing System of America
Mighty Distributing System of America
+1 7704483900 Ext: 3136
235 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (50 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (41 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (83 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (80 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (73 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (70 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (70 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (60 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (52 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (52 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (52 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (49 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (41 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (41 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (40 views)