- Franchise URL: http://www.MightyAutoParts.com
- Listed: April 5, 2016 8:18 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
NORCROSS, GA (FranchisePOD.com) April 05, 2016 – Mighty Distributing System of America, a leader in automotive aftermarket products and services, announces the recent addition of executive Josh D’Agostino to promote franchise system growth, further expand Mighty’s presence in international markets and explore merger and acquisition opportunities. As the new Vice President of Business Development, Josh brings extensive experience in implementing highly successful strategies that drive growth.
“We are pleased to add an executive with Josh’s experience and background to the team at Mighty,” said Ken Voelker, President and CEO. “This newly created position of Vice President, Business Development, exemplifies our commitment to long term growth.”
In his new role at Mighty, D’Agostino will serve on the executive management team and be responsible for growing company operations, franchise development and support, international expansion and competitive acquisitions.
“I’m thrilled to have this unique opportunity with Mighty Auto Parts to help lead our franchisee and company growth overall,” said D’Agostino. “Mighty has a tremendous history, and I’m looking forward to contributing to its continued success.”
Before joining Mighty, Mr. D’Agostino spent approximately nine years with Genuine Parts Company/NAPA Auto Parts in new business development where he helped expand the business opportunity of NAPA store ownership to new owners, existing owners and competitive brands. He was heavily involved in sourcing, negotiating, qualifying and closing acquisitions of competitive auto parts companies.
About Mighty Distributing System of America
Mighty Distributing System of America, a franchisor of sales and services in aftermarket auto parts, is headquartered in Norcross, Georgia and supports 110 distributors in 41 states and four international markets. The Mighty System features attentive local service, inventory management expertise, classroom and on-site training in conjunction with extensive offerings of OE quality underhood and undercar parts, chemical products, lubricants and shop supplies. The Mighty business model attracts independent repair shops, quick lubes, tire centers and new car dealerships across the nation and abroad. Recognized as a “top 25 franchise brand” by The Wall Street Journal, Mighty’s unique approach of dealing directly and exclusively with automotive professionals began in 1963.
SOURCE Mighty Distributing System of America
Mighty Distributing System of America
+1 7704483900 Ext: 3136
257 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (1 views)
- FACES OF THE FASTSIGNS FAMILY – VETERAN’S DAY SPECIAL: LEVI NOGUESS OF FASTSIGNS OF KILLEEN (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)