- Sub Headline: Pioneering fitness concept teams up with local owner-operator to revolutionize gym culture in the Washington Metropolitan area in Spring 2016.
- City: Sterling
- State: Virginia
- Franchise URL: http://www.soldierfit.com
- Listed: December 30, 2015 3:12 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
STERLING, VA (FranchisePOD.com) December 30, 2015 – SOLDIERFIT, a unique, military-inspired fitness franchise headquartered in Maryland, announced today a new franchise under the ownership of local resident Harry Santucci. The new SOLDIERFIT gym will be located at 21592 Atlantic Boulevard, Suite 130A, Sterling, VA 20166. The 10,000 square foot facility will provide clients access to bootcamps, personal training and a functional fitness gym to lead a healthier, stronger life.
The grand opening is anticipated for early spring of 2016. This is the first of several SOLDIERFIT gyms slated for the Washington Metropolitan Area market in the coming year.
“Our new Sterling gym will be the perfect location to start our entry into the Virginia market,” SOLDIERFIT Co-Founder Danny Farrar said. “We have full confidence in Harry’s ability to deliver to SOLDIERFIT fans and gym-goers what they deserve: an affordable and fun fitness experience in a safe environment where individuals can come together around everyday lifestyle activities to build camaraderie as they focus on fitness and bettering themselves.”
Before becoming a franchise owner, Santucci worked as accounting manager at CBO Financial, Inc. He’s also held leadership roles at the YMCA and SCORE.
SOLDIERFIT has partnered with Chicago-based iFranchise Group, the franchise development company behind the growth of brands like Massage Envy, Senior Helpers and SkyZone. SOLDIERFIT’s immediate franchise expansion plans call for locations across the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southeast, targeting Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia and Florida.
SOLDIERFIT is a unique military-inspired fitness franchise that pushes its members to strive for more than physical fitness. Founded in 2007, SOLDIERFIT exists to battle the obesity epidemic and educate its members about maintaining a healthy lifestyle. The brand’s fitness program encompasses boot camp classes, kids’ fitness programs, personal training and functional fitness. Since launching, SOLDIERFIT has expanded across Maryland with locations in Gaithersburg, Frederick and Columbia. SOLDIERFIT is continuing its expansion through a targeted franchise opportunity, initially sweeping the East Coast.
For information about SOLDIERFIT in Virginia, contact Harry Santucci at email@example.com.
To inquire about franchise availabilities, visit the website and fill out the franchise application or contact the SOLDIERFIT franchise team at 240-479-4348 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
140 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (27 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Debra Sawyer: Successfully Bringing a Woman’s Touch to Sport Clips’ Guy-Themed Concept (7 views)
- Billy Sims BBQ Opens in Yukon, OK (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS 2016 Outside Sales Summit (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® SPONSORS CANADA’S LARGEST FRANCHISE SHOW IN CALGARY, ALBERTA FEBRUARY 11-12 (3 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (3 views)
- Local Man Named Student of the Year Finalist in LearningRx National Contest for Life Changing Results (3 views)
- BrightStar Care: Shelly Sun Offers Valuable Insights during Event Aimed at Advancing Women in Leadership (3 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (3 views)
- Comedy Powerhouse SMOSH Surprise Two Young Fans At Pizzarev In The Latest Prank It Fwd™ Series (2 views)