- Sub Headline: Pioneering fitness concept teams up with local owner-operator to revolutionize gym culture in the Washington Metropolitan area in Spring 2016.
- City: Sterling
- State: Virginia
- Franchise URL: http://www.soldierfit.com
- Listed: December 30, 2015 3:12 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
STERLING, VA (FranchisePOD.com) December 30, 2015 – SOLDIERFIT, a unique, military-inspired fitness franchise headquartered in Maryland, announced today a new franchise under the ownership of local resident Harry Santucci. The new SOLDIERFIT gym will be located at 21592 Atlantic Boulevard, Suite 130A, Sterling, VA 20166. The 10,000 square foot facility will provide clients access to bootcamps, personal training and a functional fitness gym to lead a healthier, stronger life.
The grand opening is anticipated for early spring of 2016. This is the first of several SOLDIERFIT gyms slated for the Washington Metropolitan Area market in the coming year.
“Our new Sterling gym will be the perfect location to start our entry into the Virginia market,” SOLDIERFIT Co-Founder Danny Farrar said. “We have full confidence in Harry’s ability to deliver to SOLDIERFIT fans and gym-goers what they deserve: an affordable and fun fitness experience in a safe environment where individuals can come together around everyday lifestyle activities to build camaraderie as they focus on fitness and bettering themselves.”
Before becoming a franchise owner, Santucci worked as accounting manager at CBO Financial, Inc. He’s also held leadership roles at the YMCA and SCORE.
SOLDIERFIT has partnered with Chicago-based iFranchise Group, the franchise development company behind the growth of brands like Massage Envy, Senior Helpers and SkyZone. SOLDIERFIT’s immediate franchise expansion plans call for locations across the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southeast, targeting Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia and Florida.
SOLDIERFIT is a unique military-inspired fitness franchise that pushes its members to strive for more than physical fitness. Founded in 2007, SOLDIERFIT exists to battle the obesity epidemic and educate its members about maintaining a healthy lifestyle. The brand’s fitness program encompasses boot camp classes, kids’ fitness programs, personal training and functional fitness. Since launching, SOLDIERFIT has expanded across Maryland with locations in Gaithersburg, Frederick and Columbia. SOLDIERFIT is continuing its expansion through a targeted franchise opportunity, initially sweeping the East Coast.
For information about SOLDIERFIT in Virginia, contact Harry Santucci at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To inquire about franchise availabilities, visit the website and fill out the franchise application or contact the SOLDIERFIT franchise team at 240-479-4348 or email email@example.com.
226 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (1 views)
- Jacob Dietz – Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient – Sport Clips Haircuts Video (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)