- Sub Headline: Franklin to influence teaching curriculum and brand expansion at SafeSplash Swim Schools and Swimtastic Swim Schools
- Franchise URL: http://www.SafeSplash.com
- Listed: June 21, 2016 3:34 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
DENVER (FranchisePOD.com) June 21, 2016 – SafeSplash Brands, which franchises premium, warm water learn-to-swim schools throughout North America under the SafeSplash Swim School and Swimtastic Swim School brands, has signed an agreement to partner with Missy Franklin, Olympic Champion, professional swimmer, and USA Swimming Foundation Ambassador, to enhance opportunities for children to learn to swim on a global scale and grow the brand family.
“We are absolutely ecstatic about our partnership with Missy. Not only does she have a world class swimming resume, but her personal mission to develop new outlets for children to learn how to swim and learn to love the water is directly in line with what we are about at SafeSplash,” said Matthew Lane, CEO of SafeSplash Swim School. “Her integrity, commitment to family and personal values speak for themselves. She is the perfect fit to help us continue to develop fantastic ways to help kids and create new swim school outlets around the world.”
Missy Franklin will play an integral role in helping SafeSplash continue to evolve its innovative and effective teaching methods for kids. SafeSplash’s curriculum is built around proprietary teaching methods based on the learnings from teaching more than 4.5 million swimming lessons. Using this model as a base, Franklin will focus on enhancing the elements of the curriculum focused on competitive swim technique and also on developing additional ways for kids to learn to love the water.
“From the moment SafeSplash approached me to join their team, I felt it was a great fit. The commitment we both have to create opportunities for kids to learn to love to swim resonates deeply with me,” shared Franklin. “Swimming has given me a platform to help others feel pride, confidence and personal achievement. My partnership with SafeSplash will allow me to expand my ability to do just that by reaching families around the globe.”
SafeSplash’s more than 125 locations in the U.S. and Mexico are based on small class sizes no larger than 4 to 1 and experienced and passionate instructors using the company’s proven, proprietary instruction model that has been refined over the past 19 years. Further, the SafeSplash schools model their student / teacher selection process after the “SafeSplash Match®” method, which incorporates student personality and skill level, student maturity, instructor teaching style and instructor personality to create a match that accelerates learning and enhances results.
SafeSplash was recently named the fastest growing Swim School franchise brand family by Entrepreneur magazine and was featured in their Radicals and Visionaries series.
About SafeSplash® Brands
SafeSplash Swim School and Swimtastic Swim School provide a premium, warm water learn-to-swim program throughout the U.S. and Mexico that use a proven, proprietary curriculum in a small, personal class to positively teach children and adults alike safety skills and confidence in the water that they will use throughout their lives.
After opening its first school in 2006 just south of Denver, Colo., the company has grown to 157 locations across 2 countries and 21 states. Franchise development rights are available in areas throughout the globe. For more information about SafeSplash or Swimtastic or to learn about franchising opportunities with the company, please visit their website or “like” SafeSplash on Facebook, or follow on Twitter or Google+. SafeSplash Brands.
SOURCE SafeSplash Brands
482 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Top-performing FASTSIGNS of Apopka honored with CEO Circle Award (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)