- Sub Headline: Cutting-edge ordering, loyalty app by Relevant Mobile now available in 100+ Blaze Pizza® locations
- City: Pasadena
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.BlazePizza.com
- Listed: March 17, 2016 11:54 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 17, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // PASADENA, CA – Blaze Fast-Fire’d Pizza, the nation’s largest and fastest-growing build-your-own pizza chain, today unveiled its new, state-of-the-art app, featuring loyalty, mobile ordering and mobile pay.
Designed and built by Relevant Mobile, a trailblazer in developing customized mobile apps and mobile-centric data-capturing solutions exclusively for the restaurant industry, the new app is now available for download by Android and iOS users for all 100-plus Blaze Pizza locations throughout the U.S. The app was developed in partnership with NCR Hosted Solutions to ensure seamless integration with Blaze Pizza’s POS system.
“At Blaze Pizza, we’re committed to ‘Intelligent Choices for Pizzas, People & Planet,’ and thanks to the awesome work of the team at Relevant Mobile, our new mobile app gives our guests an even more intelligent way to enjoy our food,” said Jerry Shen, Senior Marketing Manager at Blaze Pizza. “The app not only makes it faster and more convenient to order, but gives our loyal guests an even easier way to score free pizzas and other cool stuff.”
The Blaze Pizza app enables guests to order and pay straight from their smartphones – allowing them to get their Blaze Pizza fix even faster – while earning their way to free pizzas and other Blaze benefits. Guests earn “flames” by scanning their app during each visit and score a free pizza for every 10 flames earned. The app also provides an online order history to enable guests to quickly re-order their favorites. A Nutrition Calculator even allows guests to build their own pizzas to satisfy their individual dietary preferences.
“Blaze Pizza is a sophisticated, on-the-rise concept and we believe their new app fits perfectly with the brand’s focus on convenience and forward thinking,” said Dazhi Chen, Founder at Relevant Mobile. “Mobile ordering is not just the way of the future, it’s here now, and Blaze Pizza is on the cutting edge, right where you’d expect them to be.
Since opening its first restaurant in Irvine, California in 2012, Blaze Pizza has expanded in several major metropolitan areas including Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, San Francisco, Dallas, Las Vegas, Toronto, Miami and Washington, D.C.
To download the Blaze Pizza app for iOS, click https://itunes.apple.com/app/blaze-pizza/id1012031459?mt=8.
To download the Blaze Pizza app for Android, click https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hw.blaze&hl=en.
About Relevant Mobile
Relevant Mobile is a trailblazer in developing customized mobile apps and mobile-centric data-capturing solutions. Focused exclusively on the restaurant industry, Relevant offers a holistic technology platform including loyalty, guest feedback and resolution, ordering, mobile payment, and gift card solutions and much more to help brands better understand and engage with their customers. Relevant Mobile works as a collaborative partner to create a customer experience authentic to its clients’ brands. The result is a customized, white-labeled app with features that make sense for each client’s specific customers.
Want a mobile app your customers will use? Start by getting Relevant.
About Blaze Pizza
Blaze Pizza® is a modern day “pizza joint,” serving up artisanal pizzas that are both fast and affordable. By taking pizza back to its roots, the innovative fast-casual concept has quickly become one of the hottest restaurant chains in the country, with fans lining up each day for their custom-built pizzas, freshly made salads, blood orange lemonade and s’more pies. Restaurants feature an interactive service format that allows guests to customize one of the menu’s signature pizzas or create their own, choosing from a wide selection of fresh, high-quality ingredients – all for about $8. Founded by Elise and Rick Wetzel (co-founder of Wetzel’s Pretzels), the concept is backed by investors including LeBron James, Maria Shriver, Patrick Schwarzenegger, Boston Red Sox co-owner Tom Werner and movie producer John Davis. For more information, please visit blazepizza.com and facebook.com/blazepizza or click here to view a company video.
SOURCE Blaze Pizza
Founder & Principal
634 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (1 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)