- Sub Headline: iDropped to Open Four Franchise Retail Locations, Launches Cash Return Buyback Program
- City: Throop
- State: Pennsylvania
- Franchise URL: http://www.idropped.com
- Listed: January 14, 2016 6:55 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
THROOP, Pa., January 13, 2016 — (FranchisePOD.com)–After debuting its second franchise location in Brooklyn, New York last month, mobile device repair company iDropped is aiming to open at least four franchises in the coming year. With a concentration on developing the East Coast, the brand plans to increase its total number of retail locations to 12 in 2016.
iDropped provides fast, on-site repair for the most popular brands of mobile devices, with a specialization in Apple products and the Samsung Galaxy phone series. Unlike many wireless retailers that require customers to go days without their phones while being repaired, iDropped strives to mend phones in an hour and other electronic devices within 24 hours. Each device goes through a rigorous pre- and post-repair checkpoint to ensure complete functionality before it is returned to the customer. iDropped uses the highest-quality parts and supplies and supports each repair with a one-year warranty.
“We’ve experienced significant brand growth since our inception and we’re pleased to have debuted in a new market and reached total gross sales in 2015 that were 20 percent higher than the year previous,” said iDropped Co-Founder and CEO Chad Altier. “As an emerging franchise in the electronics repair category, we expect to continue this growth with the increased consumer demands for personal technology.”
Dawn Heller, a former business consultant for technical and creative solutions, owns and operates an iDropped franchise in Edwardsville, Pennsylvania and was the first franchisee to sign on with the company. In only one year, her location significantly exceeded its two-year sales goal.
“I’ve found that iDropped’s strong formula provides great growth and profitability for franchisees,” said Heller. “I am looking forward to continuing this success in the growth of the business as iDropped carves its niche as the nation’s most trustworthy mobile device repair brand.”
iDropped is also launching a buyback program for mobile devices as a new initiative in 2016. Customers can enter their device’s make/model, carrier and current conditions at idropped.com/idropped-buyback-program and receive an instant quote. If the customer accepts the offer, they can visit their chosen iDropped repair center location, drop off their device and receive cash payment. The system stores data from the initial quote so the process can be performed quickly. iDropped’s program offers cash on the spot – no need to ship the device and wait for a check.
The company is seeking franchise partners with an entrepreneurial spirit and interest in technology specifically to develop in the Northeast part of the U.S. The total initial investment for an iDropped franchise ranges from $67,650 to $129,900, which includes the initial franchise fee. A military discount is available to qualified applicants. Franchise partners have access to premium part suppliers, distributors and other vendors to ensure customers receive uniform, quality repairs at every location. To learn more about iDropped and its franchising opportunity, visit: idropped.com.
As a mobile device repair company, iDropped repairs damaged iPhones, iPads, iPods, Galaxy devices and laptop computers. As technology advances, the company strives to adapt and continually learn device repairs. iDropped is committed to providing the best service, quality products and repairs and offers a one year guarantee on all parts and labor. iDropped was founded in 2012 and is currently seeking franchise partners across the United States. For additional information about iDropped and its franchising opportunities, visit idropped.com.
Fishman Public Relations
Cassidy Obis, 847-945-1300
305 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (3 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (3 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (1 views)