- Sub Headline: Local Serial Entrepreneur to Become Brand’s First Multi-Unit Franchisee
- Franchise URL: http://www.iDropped.com
- Listed: July 7, 2016 11:45 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
July 07, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) Throop, Pa. – iDropped, a mobile device repair company, has signed a multi-unit franchise agreement to bring two additional locations to Pennsylvania. The agreement is part of iDropped’s plan to have a total of 12 retail locations open by the end of 2016.
Mario Taffera, a Pennsylvania native and experienced businessman, has taken over the previously corporate-owned location in Stroudsburg’s Stroud Plaza as of July 1. He also has plans to open a location in Covington Township this summer and another territory in northeastern Pennsylvania in 2017.
Taffera has more than 30 years of business experience and is no stranger to business ownership and operations. After successfully owning and managing several convenience stores and a safety equipment business, he chose a new path this year with a technology-based franchise.
Having raised four children, Taffera recognized the high demand for mobile-device repair services, recognizing that it will grow as the technology industry continues to blossom. His wife and daughter are joining in his new business venture, and will work in the upcoming Covington Township location. Taffera ultimately chose the iDropped franchise opportunity due to the solid systems and vendor partnerships in place and the trustworthiness and support of the franchisor, he said.
“In this new chapter of my professional career, I’m thrilled to utilize my business acumen to develop these three iDropped units,” said Taffera. “Being part of this premier electronic repair brand is something I’m proud of and I look forward to bringing its highly-desired services to my community.”
iDropped currently has nine open locations, including one unit that opened earlier this year in Brooklyn, NY. The company has seen significant brand growth since its inception in 2012 and has grown year-over-year total gross sales by 20 percent.
“Mario is the perfect fit for the iDropped franchise system and we are confident his work ethic and business savvy will allow him to excel in multi-unit operation,” said iDropped Co-Founder and CEO Chad Altier.
iDropped provides fast, on-site repair for the most popular brands of mobile devices, with a specialization in Apple products and the Samsung Galaxy phone series. Unlike many wireless retailers that require customers to go days without their phones while being repaired, iDropped strives to mend phones in an hour and other electronic devices within 24 hours. iDropped uses the highest-quality parts and supplies and supports each repair with a one-year warranty.
To further iDropped’s reach, the company is seeking additional franchise partners with an entrepreneurial spirit and interest in technology specifically to develop in the Northeast part of the U.S. The total initial investment for an iDropped franchise ranges from $60,000 to $120,000, which includes the initial franchise fee. A military discount is available to qualified applicants. Franchise partners have access to premium part suppliers, distributors and other vendors to ensure customers receive uniform, quality repairs at every location.
To learn more about iDropped and its franchising opportunity, please visit www.idropped.com.
As a mobile device repair company, iDropped repairs damaged iPhones, iPads, iPods, Galaxy devices and laptop computers. As technology advances, the company strives to adapt and continually learn device repairs. iDropped is committed to providing the best service, quality products and repairs and offers a one year guarantee on all parts and labor. iDropped was founded in 2012 and is currently seeking franchise partners across the United States. For additional information about iDropped and its franchising opportunities, visit www.idropped.com.
(O) 847.945.1300 ext. 255
401 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (44 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (43 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (34 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (30 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (23 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (19 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (16 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (14 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (41 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (20 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (16 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (13 views)
- Local Entrepreneur Opens Beeline Bikes in San Antonio (6 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (6 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (6 views)