- Franchise URL: http://www.MODPizza.com
- Listed: April 28, 2016 8:46 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Seattle, WA (FranchisePOD.com) April 28, 2016 – MOD Pizza, the pioneer of fast casual pizza, today announced the appointment of Bob Barton to the role of Chief Financial Officer. As MOD’s CFO, Barton will drive the evolution of the company’s financial operations, while bringing extensive experience building infrastructure to support rapid growth.
Barton joins MOD with over 20 years of financial and operational experience. During nine years at drugstore.com, where he served as CFO and VP of Operations, Barton played an instrumental role building the company from start-up through initial public offering, and ultimately to revenues in excess of $400 million. As President, COO and CFO of OnlineShoes.com, he led the company through a successful sale. Prior to that, Barton served as CFO of Cranium, managing the sale of the business to Hasbro.
“Bob has the proven financial, strategic and leadership skills MOD needs as it builds for the future,” said Scott Svenson, co-founder and CEO of MOD. “I am confident that his deep financial and growth management experience will help solidify our position as the leader in the fast casual pizza category. Most importantly, Bob was drawn to MOD’s people-centric culture and is committed to help us execute on our commitment to being a force for good in the communities in which we operate. We couldn’t be happier welcoming Bob to the MOD family.”
MOD has 120 locations currently in operation in 16 states, and plans aggressive store growth for the foreseeable future. The company recently raised $32 million in equity funding, bringing the total equity raised to date to more than $106 million.
About MOD Pizza
MOD Pizza is the pioneer of the fast casual pizza segment, founded in Seattle in 2008 by entrepreneurs Scott and Ally Svenson. MOD’s individual artisan-style pizzas are made on demand, allowing customers to create their own pizzas and salads, using fresh-pressed dough, signature sauces and over 30 toppings, for one price. With 120 locations across 16 states, MOD is committed to creating a positive social impact in the communities it serves, by not only creating a cool place to eat, but an inspired place to work. In 2015, MOD earned a spot on the Inc. 5000 list as a fastest growing private company in America, and was recognized by Fortune as one of the “20 Best Workplaces in Retail” for its progressive hiring practices, career growth opportunities and workplace benefits. For more information, please visit www.modpizza.com or connect with the brand via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
272 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® ANNOUNCES FURTHER GLOBAL EXPANSION PLANS WITH FOCUS ON SOUTHEAST ASIA (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)