- Sub Headline: Leading Southwest brand continues its expansion with plans for multiple new locations.
- Listed: August 2, 2016 12:10 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
August 01, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) ATLANTA – Moe’s Southwest Grill®, a leader in the fast-casual Mexican restaurant space and recently announced by the Harris Poll as the Fast Casual Mexican Restaurant Brand of the Year, today announced it is looking for new partnerships with experienced multi-unit franchise owners as the brand continues its expansion into Detroit.
“With our recent openings in the Cleveland, Indianapolis and Milwaukee markets, Detroit represents an important part of Moe’s growth strategy and we’re excited about the brand’s continued expansion into the region,” said Peter Ortiz, Moe’s Vice President of Franchise Sales. “The Moe’s brand has become a top choice for some of the most successful multi-unit franchise owners in the country, so we’re excited to watch the brand grow in these areas due in large part to the talent of our franchisees.”
As the company looks to open additional locations in the area, they are actively seeking qualified franchisees to develop in the areas in and around Detroit. Currently, Moe’s has eight locations in the state of Michigan.
Moe’s had a successful year of franchise growth in 2015 with $641 million in system-wide sales, the opening of 68 new restaurants – some in significant markets, including Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, Iowa, South Dakota and Southern California – and nearly 186 new franchise deals. This growth is fueled by both existing franchisees as well as new partnerships with experienced multi-unit franchise owners with notable portfolios.
Moe’s currently operates more than 650 franchised locations in the U.S., across 39 states. The company has attracted a record number of franchise inquiries in recent years due to its quality leadership, healthy sales-to-investment ratio, and exceptional company performance. Moe’s has had positive same-store sales for 25 consecutive quarters.
About Moe’s Southwest Grill®
Welcome to Moe’s!® Founded in 2000 in Atlanta, GA, Moe’s Southwest Grill is a fast-casual restaurant franchise featuring fresh, handmade, customizable southwestern food in a welcoming environment that rocks. Moe’s is committed to serving only the highest quality ingredients 100% of the time at all of our locations in the U.S and abroad. While Moe’s is best known for its burritos packed with a choice of more than 20 fresh, flavorful ingredients, the menu also features kid’s, vegetarian and low-calorie options, all served with free chips and salsa. Check out Moe’s online at www.moes.com.
About FOCUS Brands Inc.
Atlanta-based FOCUS Brands Inc., through its affiliate brands, is the franchisor and operator of more than 5,000 ice cream shoppes, bakeries, restaurants and cafes in the United States, the District of Columbia,Puerto Rico and 60 foreign countries under the brand names Carvel®, Cinnabon®, Schlotzsky’s®, Moe’s Southwest Grill®, Auntie Anne’s® and McAlister’s Deli®, as well as Seattle’s Best Coffee® on certain military bases and in certain international markets. Please visit www.focusbrands.com to learn more.
SOURCE Moe’s Southwest Grill
340 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (3 views)