- Sub Headline: Leading Southwest Fast-Casual Brand Welcomes Back a Spicy Twist on Its Beloved Queso
- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.moes.com
- Listed: January 20, 2016 9:19 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ATLANTA, GA–(FranchisePOD.com) – Jan 20, 2016 – Today, Moe’s Southwest Grill® announced the return of its fan favorite Chili Con Queso at more than 600 locations across the country, for a limited time only. A craveable combination of zesty cheese and spicy heat, Chili Con Queso is packed with flavor and features Moe’s famous white queso, juicy ground beef and diced fresh jalapenos, making it a perfect side or add-on to any Moe’s entrée.
With the addition of Chili Con Queso, Moe’s expands its menu offering of endless combinations, giving hungry guests yet another mouthwatering option to add to their snack, lunch or dinner order. This cheesy crowd pleaser makes an ideal chip-dipping side or can be added to any favorite menu item to create a Chili Con Queso burrito, burrito bowl, nacho platter, or taco — the choice is up to you!
“When we introduced this delicious spin on our famous queso last year, we saw such a positive response from our customers, that we expect guests and fans of southwest food to come rushing in again,” said Moe’s VP of Global Marketing, Dominic Losacco. “This fiery creation is just one of the many ways Moe’s continues to enhance our existing menu offerings.”
“We know that Moe’s fans find our queso irresistible, so when it came to thinking through our 2016 offerings, re-introducing Chili Con Queso — a spicy twist on our traditional queso — was a no-brainer,” said Moe’s Executive Chef Jason Dowd. “We’ve perfected our recipe with just the right combination of cheese, heat, crunch and spice for guests to add to meals and enjoy any way they want.”
Chili Con Queso is available at all Moe’s locations now through April 4, 2016. For more information or to find a restaurant near you, visit www.moes.com. You can also connect with Moe’s on Instagram, Twitter, Vine and Facebook, by tagging your posts and pics with #WelcomeToMoes.
About Moe’s Southwest Grill®
Welcome to Moe’s!® Founded in 2000 in Atlanta, GA, Moe’s Southwest Grill is a fast-casual restaurant franchise featuring fresh, handmade, customizable southwestern food in a welcoming environment that rocks. Moe’s is committed to serving only the highest quality ingredients 100% of the time at all of our locations in the U.S and abroad. While Moe’s is best known for its burritos packed with a choice of more than 20 fresh, flavorful ingredients, the menu also features kid’s, vegetarian and low-calorie options, all served with free chips and salsa. Check out Moe’s online at www.moes.com.
About FOCUS Brands Inc.
Atlanta-based FOCUS Brands Inc. is the franchisor and operator of over 4,000 ice cream shoppes, bakeries, restaurants and cafes in the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and 60 foreign countries under the brand names Carvel®, Cinnabon®, Schlotzsky’s®, Moe’s Southwest Grill®, Auntie Anne’s® and McAlister’s Deli®, as well as Seattle’s Best Coffee® on certain military bases and in certain international markets. Please visit www.focusbrands.com to learn more.
196 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (1 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (1 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)