- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.moes.com
- Listed: December 15, 2015 12:48 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
ATLANTA – Dec. 15, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // – Moe’s Southwest Grill®, the fast-casual restaurant chain best known for creating mouthwatering burritos to-order with fresh, craveable ingredients handcrafted for each guest, announced today the appointment of Jason Dowd as executive chef. In this role, Jason’s responsibilities will include developing and executing culinary strategies to drive the creativity and advancement of Moe’s already robust menu options.
“I’m thrilled at the opportunity to join the Moe’s family and bring fresh culinary concepts to both new and longtime fans of the brand,” said Executive Chef Jason Dowd. “My experience in evolving culinary menus lends itself perfectly to this role and I look forward to being part of the next chapter of Moe’s Southwest Grill.”
Jason joins Moe’s team with more than 15 years of experience leading culinary strategies to continually innovate menu development for large restaurant groups. Prior to joining the Moe’s team, he was the corporate executive chef and director of culinary for Consumer Capital Partners, overseeing Tom’s Urban, Live Basil Pizza and Smashburger, and before that he served as research and development managing chef at Darden Restaurants.
“Jason is no stranger to diversifying brands and deepening the menu offerings of beloved family restaurants,” said Bruce Schroeder, president of Moe’s Southwest Grill. “We look forward the positive impact his vast knowledge and experience will bring to Moe’s menu to help take the brand to new heights in the industry.”
For more information on Moe’s Southwest Grill or the executive team, please visit www.moes.com.
About Moe’s Southwest Grill®
Welcome to Moe’s!® Founded in 2000 and based in Atlanta, GA, Moe’s Southwest Grill is a fast-casual restaurant franchise that serves honestly good, fresh, southwestern food in a welcoming environment that rocks. Best known for its burritos, Moe’s has more than 20 fresh, flavorful ingredients like all-natural chicken and handcrafted guac that are rolled together into an endless serving of awesomeness. Whether you visit us at one of our more than 575 franchised locations throughout the U.S., have us cater to your home or office, or pick up one of our licensed products, it’s just honestly awesome food. Check us out online at www.moes.com to find a store near you, and then connect with us on Instagram, Twitter, Vine and Facebook.
About FOCUS Brands Inc.
Atlanta-based FOCUS Brands Inc. is the franchisor and operator of over 4,000 ice cream shoppes, bakeries, restaurants and cafes in the United States, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and 60 foreign countries under the brand names Carvel®, Cinnabon®, Schlotzsky’s®, Moe’s Southwest Grill®, Auntie Anne’s® and McAlister’s Deli®, as well as Seattle’s Best Coffee® on certain military bases and in certain international markets. Please visit www.focusbrands.com to learn more.
SOURCE Moe’s Southwest Grill
302 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Top-performing FASTSIGNS of Apopka honored with CEO Circle Award (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)