LUBBOCK, Texas – April 05, 2016 – (FranchisePOD.com) – Molly Maid hopes to sweep into Lubbock, Texas by the end of this year. To fulfill demand for its services, the nation’s leading residential cleaning company announces it is currently seeking franchisees to develop the Lubbock market.
The local expansion into the hometown of Texas Tech University is part of the 450-unit brand’s overall growth strategy to open 12 units throughout the U.S. in 2016. Molly Maid, which was originally founded in a college town, is targeting Lubbock due to the area’s lack of competition and overall demand for home cleaning services.
“Over the past two years, we’ve seen a steady increase in online searches for our services specifically generated from Lubbock. This is significant since the nearest Molly Maid location is more than 100 miles away,” said Molly Maid President Meg Roberts. “For potential franchisees, those searches translate into a healthy customer base of people who are waiting for Molly Maid to clean their homes.”
For entrepreneurs interested in owning a cleaning franchise, the industry has a bright outlook. Molly Maid saw system-wide consumer sales increase of $12 million last year. Overall, household cleaning and maintenance is an $18 billion industry and is poised for renewed growth as a result of the aging U.S. population, surge of double income households and an increase in the average disposable income, according to research firm IBISWorld.
Molly Maid has received numerous awards for entrepreneurship, software innovation and humanitarian support. The investment to open a Molly Maid franchise is $150,000 to $175,000. Molly Maid is part of Dwyer Group, a holding company of 11 service-based franchise businesses that also include Aire Serv®, Glass Doctor®, The Grounds Guys®, Five Star Painting®, Mr. Appliance®, Mr. Electric®, Mr. Rooter® (Drain Doctor® in the UK and Portugal), ProTect Painters®, and Rainbow International®.. To learn more about Molly Maid’s franchise opportunities, visit www.leadingtheserviceindustry.com.
About Molly Maid®
Molly Maid® is a residential cleaning franchise that cleans more than 1.7 million homes annually. Founded in 1979 and franchising since 1984, Molly Maid established the Ms. Molly Foundation to raise awareness and support for victims of domestic violence in 1996. Currently, more than 450 Molly Maid units are operating in the United States alone, with an additional 200 operating throughout Puerto Rico, Canada, Japan, England and Portugal. Molly Maid has consistently ranked high in Entrepreneur magazine’s Franchise 500 listing and has been the recipient of numerous awards for entrepreneurialism, software innovation and humanitarian causes. Molly Maid is part of Dwyer Group, a holding company of 11 service-based franchise businesses operating under the following service marks: Aire Serv®, Glass Doctor®, The Grounds Guys®, Five Star Painting®, Mr. Appliance®, Mr. Electric®, Mr. Rooter® (Drain Doctor® in the UK and Portugal), ProTect Painters®, and Rainbow International®. For more information, visit the Molly Maid website at www.mollymaid.com and visit www.leadingtheserviceindustry.com to find out more about franchising opportunities with the Dwyer Group brands.
SOURCE Molly Maid®
254 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Top-performing FASTSIGNS of Apopka honored with CEO Circle Award (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)