- Sub Headline: Leader in Direct Mail Earns Spot on Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500 List
- City: Garden Grove
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.MoneyMailer.com
- Listed: February 26, 2016 9:20 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
GARDEN GROVE, Calif. – February 25, 2016 – (FranchisePOD.com) – Money Mailer, a leader in the direct mail industry, has once again been named the top Business Services-Advertising Services franchise opportunity by Entrepreneur Magazine. The rapidly growing small business advertising brand again claimed a premium spot on the annual Franchise 500 list. This marks a decade long trend of the franchise being featured on the prestigious list, and it is now in the top eight percent of all unique franchise concepts in the United States.
The magazine’s annual Franchise 500 recognized Money Mailer Franchise Corp. for its exceptional performance in areas such as financial strength and stability, growth rate and the size of the franchise system. Noted by entrepreneurs and franchisors as a top competitive tool of measurement, the Franchise 500 is the world’s first, best, and most comprehensive ranking of the top franchise opportunities in the United States.
“It’s always great to be honored for your growth and innovation as a franchise system, and we are proud of the work we did to better our brand in 2015 to earn this ranking,” said Gary Mulloy, CEO of Money Mailer. “Our team has worked tirelessly throughout the past year to make the Money Mailer system the best it can be for our franchisees. With direct mail marketing consistently beating out online marketing with consumers, and the introduction of our GPS program, Money Mailer has seen impressive growth.”
The GPS program Mulloy refers to is a twenty-four month program designed to provide a more secure path to business ownership that begins with one week of training at Money Mailer University in Garden Grove, California. This is followed by a four week boot camp of intensive field training in Houston with all expenses covered by Money Mailer. From day one, Money Mailer’s goal is to enable new franchise owners to focus their attention on establishing relationships with the business owners in their territory. With this in mind, Money Mailer helps alleviate initial administrative burdens by providing all campaign design, production and fulfillment support during the first two years.
In addition, GPS is filled with financial incentives designed to help new franchisees create a solid foundation to quickly grow their businesses. During the first twelve months, new franchisees will receive a monthly performance-based payment with the opportunity to earn additional payments. Money Mailer will also cover all working capital requirements for the first six ad cycles, while providing an additional incentive on the remaining 18 ad cycles. Offering financial support and performance-based subsidies through the GPS program serves as a win-win for Money Mailer, whose initial franchise fees are not a profit center as they are with most franchisors.
Since introducing the GPS program in April, the company is on track to bring in 60 new franchisees yearly, which will be the highest number in company history.
With 175 franchises and a presence in nearly 35 states nationwide, Money Mailer offers local businesses a unique portfolio of marketing solutions to reach consumers online, in the mail and on their mobile phones. The Money Mailer mobile application, which is available for iPhone and Android users, allows consumers to access endless coupons in just two quick finger taps. Consumers can retrieve coupons that are available at their current location or search for all coupons existing within a 25-mile radius. Additionally, consumers can access business profiles containing directions, telephone numbers and email addresses to the store of their choice.
For more information on Money Mailer franchise opportunities, please visit http://moneymailerfranchise.com/.
About Money Mailer
Money Mailer is a leader in the U.S. direct marketing industry, has been certified as a World-Class Franchise by the Franchise Research Institute and is Entrepreneur Magazine’s #1 Business Services/Advertising Services franchise for 2015. Money Mailer delivers hyper local savings to consumers through shared mail, mobile, online and social media, and helps businesses affordably and accurately reach these consumers. For more information, visit www.MoneyMailer.com.
SOURCE Money Mailer
Fishman Public Relations
251 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)