MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes Closes 2015 with Impressive Growth; Plans to Add 30 Locations in 2016 and Pass 100 Unit Mark
- Sub Headline: Iconic Burger Franchise Continues Strategic Expansion While Increasing Same-Store Sales Growth
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.MOOYAH.com
- Listed: January 25, 2016 1:48 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS, TX (FranchisePOD.com) January 25, 2016 – MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes had a strong 2015 for growth and is gearing up with an impressive plan for expansion in 2016. The fast casual “better burger” chain added 26 new restaurants across the country, welcomed 19 new franchisees, and has set its sights to ramp up development by adding an additional 30 locations in 2016. This continued franchise system growth has solidified the brand’s position as an industry frontrunner.
“Our expansion in 2015 far exceeded our expectations and the franchisees that have joined the brand are truly living out the company’s mission to deliver the best burger, fry and shake experience even and have fun doing it,” said MOOYAH Chief Operating Officer Michael Mabry. “We offer our customers some of the best quality burgers, fries and shakes in the industry and that is why people keep coming back. Our sales from the past year strongly indicate that we are on a steady growth path, and we look forward to outpacing our franchise growth in 2016.”
With more than 90 restaurants currently operating and plenty of available territories across the country, MOOYAH credits its success to more than just financial performance. Improvements in operations, elevated training processes, and a laser-focus on the Guest experience have all been key contributors to the company’s uptick in growth. In 2015, the brand entered a slew of new states, including Ohio, Indiana, North Carolina, Wisconsin and Florida, along with its first location in New York.
“Franchisees are attracted to the MOOYAH brand because of our simplified operating system, streamlined menu and our amazing training and support system,” said Mabry. “With hundreds of locations available in new markets across the U.S., there is so much potential for our brand to move forward. We’re entering this year with a strong franchisee base and we’re confident that we will continue to flourish in 2016.”
At MOOYAH, Guests have the advantage of choosing from a variety of bun options, such as baked in-house artisan white or multigrain wheat buns and handcrafted lettuce buns to accompany a never-frozen 100 percent American beef patty, all-natural Jennie-O turkey patty or mouthwatering black bean veggie patty. Each gourmet burger can be customized with five cheese options, applewood smoked bacon and sliced avocado, along with nine free veggie toppings and 11 free sauces.
MOOYAH French fries come together in a six-step process that takes a total of 24 hours to completely prepare. A delightful combination of constant attention and a little magic help transform U.S. #1 Idaho potatoes into perfect, crisp-on-the-outside and fluffy-on-the-inside fries. Guests also have the choice of savory sweet potato fries. Never one to forget dessert, MOOYAH offers real ice cream shakes, allowing Guests to choose from 10 flavors ranging from vanilla to Hershey’s chocolate to Reese’s to strawberry banana and more.
In 2016, MOOYAH is on pace to open 30 new locations and reach the milestone of more than 100 locations. The booming “better burger” brand is set to enter several new states in 2016, including Arizona, New Mexico and Nevada, while expanding its presence in California, Texas and Florida, as well.
For more information on the growing brand, connect with MOOYAH on Facebook at the MOOYAH Burgers & Fries Fan page or follow MOOYAH on Twitter @MOOYAHBurger.
For franchising opportunities, please visit http://www.mooyahfranchise.com/ .
About MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes
MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes is a fast-casual, “better burger” concept offering mouthwatering made-to-order burgers, French fries hand cut from Idaho potatoes, and real ice cream shakes. Founded in 2007, the Plano, Texas-based company serves fresh, lean American beef, all-natural Jennie-O® turkey burgers, black bean veggie burgers, buns baked in house daily, real cheeses and toppings made from garden-fresh veggies. While many Guests dine in-restaurant, MOOYAH also offers online ordering and carry out for Guests on the go. In 2015, MOOYAH was ranked No. 46 in Fast Casual Magazine’s annual Top 100 Movers & Shakers, a list they have been included in for several years in a row. The brand also ranked 2nd in Best Fast Casual Restaurant Franchise Company, 4th in Best Restaurant Franchise Company, and 7th in Best Overall Franchises Company by Franchiserankings.com. For more information on MOOYAH, its menu or franchising opportunities, please visit http://www.MOOYAH.com. Connect with the brand on Facebook.com/MOOYAH and follow on Twitter @MOOYAHburger.
SOURCE MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes
No Limit Agency
+1 (312) 526-3996
231 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (5 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (4 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)