- Sub Headline: The better-burger brand announces partnership with Punchh, the restaurant industry’s leading mobile engagement & insights platform.
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.MOOYAH.com
- Listed: March 21, 2016 9:55 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS (FranchisePOD.com) March 21, 2016 – If their fully-customizable, mouth-wateringly good burgers weren’t enough of an incentive, MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes is giving customers even more of a reason to keep coming back for more. In partnership with Punchh, a brand-centric mobile customer relationship management platform, the better-burger brand is proud to unveil its new MOOYAH Rewards App – a loyalty program built with an enhanced Guest experience in mind.
With the brand’s old program, cashiers were spending extra time manually punching loyalty cards for every order, and the company’s executives realized that this antiquated method held no real value. The franchisees had no way of tracking sales and the incentives for Guests weren’t necessarily what they wanted. That’s why, starting this March, MOOYAH will use Punchh’s cloud-based mobile CRM platform, integrated with their POS and online ordering systems, to engage guests on their mobile devices. In turn, Guests are getting a little more bang for their buck – for every dollar spent at MOOYAH, diners get one point. A total of 100 points equates to a $10 credit to use at the MOOYAH of their choice. The app is free to download on any Android and Apple smartphones.
“With the MOOYAH Rewards App, we can now directly engage with our Guests based on their specific purchase history, likes, dislikes, frequency and more,” said Natalie Anderson Liu, MOOYAH’s director of marketing. “For today’s consumers, mobile customer-brand engagement, targeted offers and rewards for referrals are crucial to building loyalty and fostering new devotees.”
The Punchh platform provides operators with the ability to engage Guests outside the walls of their restaurant in a fun and meaningful way. Using social media and the ability to deliver creative loyalty programs, Punchh not only engages consumers, but also provides intuitive and powerful analytics to ensure programs are delivering or exceeding the expected returns.
According to Anderson Liu, the value of Punchh is two-fold. The app will give MOOYAH a complete picture of both Guests using the loyalty app as well as those not using the app. Because the app is fully-integrated with each store’s POS, the brand gains insight on customers’ previous orders, frequency, redeemed offers and more. This allows MOOYAH to personalize offers to each fan and target marketing messages based on what they like. And for Guests, they’re not only getting a more personal, customized experience – there are also added perks. For every dollar spent at MOOYAH, diners get one point. A total of 100 points equates to a $10 credit that can be redeemed for any item of their choosing.
“We’ve also incorporated double point and bonus point opportunities in addition to the strong friend referral component. With our referral program, when a Guest refers a friend to MOOYAH and our loyalty app, they will receive 20 points when the friend uses the app at MOOYAH. The friend also receives 20 bonus points. We are doing this because we want to make these loyal Guests feel as special as we think they are,” Anderson Liu said. “We love to embrace the latest technology, and this partnership with Punchh has allowed us to really drive the MOOYAH experience into the hands of our Guests, offering unrivalled rewards and benefits starting as soon as the app is downloaded.”
To date, restaurants like Schlotzsky’s, Moe’s Southwest Grill, CiCi’s Pizza, TGIF, Dairy Queen, Capriotti’s and Café Rio all utilize Punchh’s platform.
About MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes
MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes is a fast-casual, “better burger” concept offering mouthwatering made-to-order burgers, French fries hand cut from Idaho potatoes, and real ice cream shakes. Founded in 2007, the Plano, Texas-based company serves fresh, lean American beef, all-natural Jennie-O® turkey burgers, black bean veggie burgers, buns baked in house daily, real cheeses and toppings made from garden-fresh veggies. While many Guests dine in-restaurant, MOOYAH also offers online ordering and carry out for Guests on the go. In 2015, MOOYAH was ranked No. 46 in Fast Casual Magazine’s annual Top 100 Movers & Shakers, a list they have been included in for several years in a row. The brand also ranked 2nd in Best Fast Casual Restaurant Franchise Company, 4th in Best Restaurant Franchise Company, and 7th in Best Overall Franchises Company by Franchiserankings.com. For more information on MOOYAH, its menu or franchising opportunities, please visit http://www.MOOYAH.com. Connect with the brand on Facebook.com/MOOYAH and follow on Twitter @MOOYAHburger.
SOURCE MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes
No Limit Agency
+1 (312) 526-3996
226 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (1 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)