- Sub Headline: Customizable Burger Brand Welcomes Two Local Entrepreneurs and Plans for Additional Expansion throughout State
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.MOOYAH.com
- Listed: December 21, 2015 7:40 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS (FranchisePOD.com) DECEMBER 21, 2015 – Wisconsin burger enthusiasts’ taste buds can rejoice once again: MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes, a fast-casual “better burger” chain, is coming to Brookfield. Set to officially open on December 21, 2015, the new location—the brand’s first in the Milwaukee area—marks the state’s third MOOYAH restaurant. Under the helm of two Milwaukee residents, Ashraf Noorani and Punit “John’ Jaiswal, the state’s newest MOOYAH restaurant will open at 95 Moorland Road in the Brookfield Square Mall.
“We couldn’t be more excited to open our third MOOYAH restaurant in the state of Wisconsin, and offer our unique dining concept to friends and families across Brookfield,” said Michael Mabry, Chief Operating Officer for MOOYAH. “MOOYAH’s commitment to quality of product and outstanding service make it the perfect fit for the Wisconsin market, and we’re confident in Ashraf and John’s passion to make a positive impression on new market for the MOOYAH brand.”
Before joining the MOOYAH team, Jaiswal worked at a bank as a mortgage servicer for more than seven years. He eventually made a career transition, deciding to instead open his first Subway franchise. Twelve years later, he owns 10 Subway locations across the greater Milwaukee area. Jaiswal is looking to leverage his extensive business experience to launch a larger growth strategy beyond their flagship MOOYAH location. Eventually, the duo hopes to expand MOOYAH into Menomonee Falls, South and East Milwaukee and Miller Park.
“I am positive that residents of Brookfield and beyond will enjoy dining at MOOYAH as much as I do,” Jaiswal said. “There are a lot of burger lovers here in the cheese state, and I wanted to open a new and unique concept that would appeal to Wisconsinites. I think MOOYAH’s food is phenomenal and the restaurants’ atmosphere is very welcoming; everyone in Milwaukee will appreciate what MOOYAH offers.”
At MOOYAH, Guests have the advantage of choosing from a variety of bun options, such as baked in-house artisan white or multigrain wheat buns and handcrafted lettuce buns to accompany a never-frozen 100 percent American beef patty, all-natural Jennie-O turkey patty or mouthwatering black bean veggie patty. Each gourmet burger can be customized with five cheese options, applewood smoked bacon and sliced avocado, along with nine free veggie toppings and 11 free sauces.
MOOYAH French fries come together in a six-step process that takes a total of 24 hours to completely prepare. A delightful combination of constant attention and a little magic help transform U.S. #1 Idaho potatoes into perfect, crisp-on-the-outside and fluffy-on-the-inside fries. Guests also have the choice of savory sweet potato fries. Never one to forget dessert, MOOYAH offers real ice cream shakes, allowing guests to choose from 10 flavors ranging from vanilla to Hershey’s chocolate to Reese’s to strawberry banana and more.
The booming better burger brand has entered several new states in 2015, with the brand making its debut in Ohio, New York, Wisconsin, Indiana, North Carolina and Florida. Additionally, the brand will increase its established presence in states including California, Texas, Illinois, and Louisiana, and New Jersey. The brand continues to spread the unique MOOYAH experience beyond domestic borders, with its first restaurant in Qatar set to open this year, marking the seventh country MOOYAH has entered outside the U.S.
For more information on the growing brand, connect with MOOYAH on Facebook at the MOOYAH Burgers & Fries Fan page or follow MOOYAH on Twitter @MOOYAHBurger.
For franchising opportunities, please visit http://www.mooyahfranchise.com/ .
ABOUT MOOYAH BURGERS, FRIES & SHAKES
MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes is a fast-casual, “better burger” concept offering mouthwatering made-to-order burgers, French fries hand cut from Idaho potatoes, and real ice cream shakes. Founded in 2007, the Plano, Texas-based company serves fresh, lean American beef, all-natural Jennie-O® turkey burgers, black bean veggie burgers, buns baked in house daily, real cheeses and toppings made from garden-fresh veggies. While many Guests dine in-restaurant, MOOYAH also offers online ordering and carry out for Guests on the go. In 2014, MOOYAH was named in Entrepreneur Magazine’s list of the top 500 franchise brands and ranked No. 12 in Fast Casual Magazine’s annual Top 100 Movers & Shakers, a list they have been at the top of for several years in a row. The brand also landed on the list of the Top 10 FastCasual Growth Chains by Technomic, Inc. In 2013, the brand was ranked 1st overall in Restaurant Business’s Future 50 list. For more information on MOOYAH, its menu or franchising opportunities, please visit http://www.MOOYAH.com. Connect with the brand on Facebook.com/MOOYAH and follow on Twitter @MOOYAHburger.
238 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (1 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (1 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (1 views)