- Sub Headline: Customizable Burger Franchise Chain Expands Presence in Texas with upcoming El Paso Opening
- Franchise URL: http://www.MOOYAH.com
- Listed: June 30, 2016 3:33 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS (FranchisePOD.com)) June 29, 2016 – MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes, the fast-casual “better burger” franchise, is continuing its western Texas expansion by opening its second El Paso location. The restaurant, which opens June 29, 2016 marks the 37th Texas location for the brand and will open at 8889 Gateway Blvd West, Suite 450 in the Fountains at Farah Shopping Center.
The new MOOYAH location will be owned and operated by El Paso business owner and Triple Crown Ventures partner, Jesus Reza. Reza is eager to continue growing the better burger brand within the Lone Star state due to its combination of high-quality ingredients, next-level customization and family-friendly environment.
MOOYAH was introduced to El Paso in 2013 by Triple Crown Ventures with Reza at the helm. Now building off his success, the group is looking ahead at opening three more locations in El Paso, as well as potential development in La Cruces, New Mexico. The El Paso location will also be a test restaurant of an expanded menu that includes grilled and hand-battered crispy chicken sandwiches.
“With nearly 40 locations in Texas, MOOYAH has proven its success in our home state and we’re excited that Jesus is continuing to spearhead growth in El Paso,” said Michael Mabry, Chief Operating Officer at MOOYAH. “Jesus’ passion for the brand is evident in his dedication to the El Paso community, and we look forward to his continued success in making a positive impression in the market.”
At MOOYAH, quality food goes hand in hand with customization. Guests get the opportunity to choose from a variety of bun options, from baked in-house artisan white or multigrain wheat buns to handcrafted lettuce buns to accompany a never-frozen 100 percent American beef patty, all-natural Jennie-O turkey patty or mouthwatering black bean veggie patty. Each gourmet burger can be customized with five different cheese options, applewood smoked bacon and sliced avocado, along with nine free veggie toppings and 11 free sauces.
MOOYAH French fries come together in a six-step process that takes a total of 24 hours to completely prepare. A delightful combination of constant attention and a little magic help transform U.S. #1 Idaho potatoes into perfect, crisp-on-the-outside and fluffy-on-the-inside fries. Guests also have the choice of savory sweet potato fries. MOOYAH offers real ice cream shakes in 10 delicious flavors ranging from vanilla to Hershey’s chocolate, REESE’S™, strawberry banana and more.
In 2016, MOOYAH is on pace to open 30 new locations and top the milestone of more than 100 locations. The booming “better burger” brand is looking to enter several new states in 2016, including Arizona, New Mexico and Nevada, while expanding its presence in California, Texas, Florida and New York, as well.
For more information on the growing brand, connect with MOOYAH on Facebook at the MOOYAH Burgers & Fries Fan page or follow MOOYAH on Twitter @MOOYAHBurger and Instagram @mooyahburgers.
For franchising opportunities, please visit http://www.mooyahfranchise.com/.
About MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes
MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes is a fast-casual, “better burger” concept offering mouthwatering, made-to-order burgers, French fries hand cut from Idaho potatoes, and real ice cream shakes. Founded in 2007, the Plano, Texas-based company serves fresh, lean American beef, all-natural Jennie-O® turkey burgers, black bean veggie burgers, buns baked in- house daily, real cheeses and toppings made from garden-fresh veggies. MOOYAH also offers the MOOYAH Rewards App—a loyalty program built with an enhanced Guest experience in mind – which offers online ordering as well for Guests on the go. In 2016, MOOYAH was ranked No. 38 in Fast Casual Magazine’s annual Top 100 Movers & Shakers, a list they have been included in for several years in a row. The brand also ranked 2nd in Best Fast Casual Restaurant Franchise Company, 4th in Best Restaurant Franchise Company, and 7th in Best Overall Franchises Company by Franchiserankings.com. For more information on MOOYAH, its menu or franchising opportunities, please visit http://www.MOOYAH.com. Connect with the brand on Facebook.com/MOOYAH and follow on Twitter @MOOYAHburger. To download the MOOYAH Rewards app, please visit MOOYAH.com/rewards.
SOURCE MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes
No Limit Agency
+1 (312) 526-3996
525 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Video: Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (1 views)
- Sport Clips Has Locations in All 50 States (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® ANNOUNCES FURTHER GLOBAL EXPANSION PLANS WITH FOCUS ON SOUTHEAST ASIA (1 views)