- Sub Headline: Customizable Burger Franchise Expands its Presence with Lafayette Opening
- Franchise URL: http://www.MOOYAH.com
- Listed: June 20, 2016 2:21 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS, TX (FranchisePOD.com) June 20, 2016 – MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes, the fast-casual “better burger” franchise, is continuing its Colorado expansion with the opening of its fourth restaurant in the state, the second for franchisees Rick and Ivy Lee. The Lafayette, Colo. restaurant, which opens June 20, 2016, will be located at 520 W. South Boulder Road.
The new MOOYAH location will be owned and operated by experienced MOOYAH franchisees Rick and Ivy Lee. After meeting in a restaurant, the couple married and opened three Pier 49 San Francisco Pizza locations together in Utah. After nearly a decade as franchisees, they sold their restaurants and moved to Colorado where Rick began working in management for Liberty Tax Service. Itching to get back into business ownership, the Lee’s began looking into franchise concepts last year and purchased their first MOOYAH in Westminster, CO.
“We weren’t looking specifically into restaurant concepts, but we were excited to be jumping back into an industry that we know and love,” said Rick Lee. “Once we tried MOOYAH we knew we had to be involved and immediately purchased the existing Westminster location. Now we’re thrilled to be opening a new location in Lafayette and excited to continue the expansion of the brand in the Denver and Boulder areas.”
After trying MOOYAH in Westminster, Rick and Ivy fell in love with the brand’s customizable menu, high quality ingredients and fun atmosphere. They loved it so much that they made an offer on that very restaurant and closed the deal just six weeks later in June 2015. Now, less than one year later, they’ll open their second location in Lafayette.
“MOOYAH continues to expand, grow and thrive by attracting experienced franchisees like Rick and Ivy,” said Michael Mabry, chief operating officer at MOOYAH. “We know Lafayette will love our customizable menu and fun, family-friendly atmosphere just as much as our Guests in Westminster do.”
At MOOYAH, quality food goes hand in hand with customization. Guests get the opportunity to choose from a variety of bun options, from baked in-house artisan white or multigrain wheat buns to handcrafted lettuce buns to accompany a never-frozen 100 percent American beef patty, all-natural Jennie-O turkey patty or mouthwatering black bean veggie patty. Each gourmet burger can be customized with five different cheese options, applewood smoked bacon and sliced avocado, along with nine free veggie toppings and 11 free sauces.
MOOYAH French fries come together in a six-step process that takes a total of 24 hours to completely prepare. A delightful combination of constant attention and a little magic help transform U.S. #1 Idaho potatoes into perfect, crisp-on-the-outside and fluffy-on-the-inside fries. Guests also have the choice of savory sweet potato fries. MOOYAH offers real ice cream shakes in 10 delicious flavors ranging from vanilla to Hershey’s chocolate, REESE’S ™, strawberry banana and more.
In 2016, MOOYAH is on pace to open 30 new locations and top the milestone of more than 100 locations. The booming “better burger” brand is set to enter several new states in 2016, including Arizona, New Mexico and Nevada, while expanding its presence in California, Texas, Florida and New York, as well.
For more information on the growing brand, connect with MOOYAH on Facebook at the MOOYAH Burgers & Fries Fan page or follow MOOYAH on Twitter @MOOYAHBurger and Instagram @mooyahburgers.
For franchising opportunities, please visit http://www.mooyahfranchise.com/.
About MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes
MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes is a fast-casual, “better burger” concept offering mouthwatering, made-to-order burgers, French fries hand cut from Idaho potatoes, and real ice cream shakes. Founded in 2007, the Plano, Texas-based company serves fresh, lean American beef, all-natural Jennie-O® turkey burgers, black bean veggie burgers, buns baked in- house daily, real cheeses and toppings made from garden-fresh veggies. MOOYAH also offers the MOOYAH Rewards App—a loyalty program built with an enhanced Guest experience in mind – which offers online ordering as well for Guests on the go. In 2016, MOOYAH was ranked No. 38 in Fast Casual Magazine’s annual Top 100 Movers & Shakers, a list they have been included in for several years in a row. The brand also ranked 2nd in Best Fast Casual Restaurant Franchise Company, 4th in Best Restaurant Franchise Company, and 7th in Best Overall Franchises Company by Franchiserankings.com. For more information on MOOYAH, its menu or franchising opportunities, please visit http://www.MOOYAH.com. Connect with the brand on Facebook.com/MOOYAH and follow on Twitter @MOOYAHburger. To download the MOOYAH Rewards app, please visit MOOYAH.com/Rewards.
SOURCE MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes
No Limit Agency
+1 (312) 526-3996
310 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (4 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (3 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)