- Sub Headline: Three Longtime Franchisees Honored for Outstanding Service and Performance
- Listed: August 30, 2017 2:26 pm
- Expires: 224 days, 3 hours
Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year
MIDLOTHIAN, IL (FranchisePOD.com) August 29, 2017 – Moran Family of Brands, one of the nation’s leading franchises of general automotive repair, transmission repair, window tinting and driver safety products, announced its annual Franchisee of the Year winners.
Franchisee of the Year Award winners were named in each of Moran’s franchise brands. Franchisees eligible for the award must have demonstrated Moran’s core values of D.R.I.V.E. (Dedication, Respect, Integrity, Vision, Enthusiasm). They also exhibit outstanding service to their customers and provide support for fellow franchisees and the entire system. Voting for the awards was done by Moran franchisees.
“We have an excellent group of franchise owners who were selected by their peers as Franchisee of the Year for each of our brands,” said Peter Baldine, President of Moran Family of Brands. “They are all longtime members of our system and have been among our most successful and valued franchisees year after year. Congratulations to all of our winners this year.”
Susan Trumble was named winner in the transmission division of Mr. Transmission, Multistate Transmission and Dr. Nick’s Transmission. Trumble owns the Mr. Transmission/Milex co-branded store in Florence, KY. She started working at the store in 1992 before purchasing it from her father, who was one of the first franchisees of Mr. Transmission. This year is the first time Trumble has won the award.
The winners in the Milex Complete Auto Care brand were Albert and Serena Daniel. The Daniels have owned their Milex shop in Frederick, MD for the past 10 years, and added a Milex/Alta Mere co-branded store in nearby Boonsboro, MD in 2015. Albert currently serves on Moran’s Franchise Advisory Alliance and has been a trainer and mentor to other franchisees throughout the Moran system. This is the third time he has been named Milex Franchisee of the Year, having also won the award in 2013 and 2014.
Randy Durham was named Alta Mere Franchisee of the Year. He has owned an Alta Mere The Automotive Outfitters store in Plano, TX since 2003. Durham’s store had a very successful year in 2016, with an increase in sales of products and services across the board. He has also served as a mentor and resource for new Alta Mere franchisees who have entered the system over the last several years. Durham previously won the Alta Mere Franchisee of the Year Award in 2013.
Franchisee of the Year winners will receive an all-expense paid trip to Washington, D.C. to attend the International Franchise Association Franchisee of the Year Award Dinner on September 12. Moran franchisees will receive their awards at the IFA ceremony and have an opportunity to meet with their congressional representatives while in Washington to discuss issues concerning their franchised businesses in their local districts.
About Moran Family of Brands
Moran Family of Brands is one of the nation’s leading franchisors of general automotive repair, transmission repair and automotive accessory centers. Based in Midlothian, Illinois, Moran Family of Brands provides specialty products and services in virtually every aspect of the automotive aftermarket through four individual brands and a total of more than 120 franchise locations nationwide including: Mr. Transmission, “The Professionals”; Alta Mere “The Automotive Outfitters”; Milex Complete Auto Care centers and SmartView Window Solutions. For more information on Moran Family of Brands visit http://www.moranfamilyofbrands.com.
Moran Family of Brands
SOURCE Moran Family of Brands
240 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Indianapolis June 1-3 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (1 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- Dat Dog Sets Sights on Charlotte (1 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (1 views)