- Sub Headline: Franchise Stores Around the Country to Offer Discounts in April
- Franchise URL: http://www.moranfamilyofbrands.com
- Listed: April 12, 2016 8:31 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
MIDLOTHIAN, IL (FranchisePOD.com) APRIL 11, 2016 – Moran Family of Brands, one of the nation’s leading franchises of general automotive repair, transmission repair and auto accessories, is celebrating National Car Care Month in April by providing discounts at individual locations around the country and offering motorists advice on keeping their cars in top condition.
National Car Care Month comes at a time in which many people have delayed the proper maintenance schedules for their vehicles. In a recent report by the Car Care Council, the national non-profit discovered 80 percent of vehicles need service, a new part or repair. The Car Care Council held 795 vehicle inspections at 25 sites nationwide in 2015, and found the highest failures in the following areas:
- Low fluid levels (washer fluid 26 percent, engine oil 23 percent and coolant 19 percent)
- Clogged or dirty air filters (19 percent)
- Illuminated check engine light (13 percent)
- Worn belts (13 percent)
- Battery service required (13 percent)
- Wiper blade replacement service needed (12 percent)
The results of this study highlight the need for routine vehicle care and maintenance.
“April is the ideal time for people to assess their vehicle’s maintenance needs following several months of colder temperatures,” said Peter Baldine, President of Moran Family of Brands. “Car care experts at any of our automotive brands are there to provide guidance and support to motorists and make sure their vehicles are safe and running in top form for the spring and summer seasons.”
Professionals with Moran Family of Brands cite the following areas in which car owners should address during the month of April:
- Exterior – The harsh effects of winter weather can take a toll on the outside of a car, from snow and ice to rock salts and anti-freezing materials. Warmer spring weather provides ample opportunity to wash cars and remove buildup that can corrode the exterior of a vehicle. Alta Mere Automotive Outfitters, one of Moran’s automotive brands, provides custom paint protection services can help protect against damage caused by winter conditions. It is also recommended to check the condition of windshield wipers with increased rain during the spring. Fluid supply should also be monitored as wipers also get extra use in the spring with the buildup of pollen on the windshield causing a daily rinse.
- Interior – Although it is more cosmetic in nature, vacuuming the inside of a car this time of year will remove the buildup of sand, salt and mud from the winter months. A quick cleaning of a car’s seats, floors and mats can freshen up the feel of the vehicle and increase its comfortability. With many people planning long car trips later this summer, this time also presents a good opportunity to look at options such as GPS navigation and driver safety products such as backup cameras, hands free devices and headlight restoration.
- Regular service checks – People will often hold off on routine vehicle maintenance services during colder weather. Spring is the ideal time to review how a car has held up through the damaging effects of winter. People should check their tires’ air pressure, as it can fluctuate in colder temperatures. Engines are also forced to work harder during the winter months, which can cause transmission and break fluids to degrade. Check both to make sure they are at the proper levels to ensure top performance. Brakes are exposed to snow and salt in the winter, so spring is a good time to monitor their condition for the overall safety of the vehicle. Brake performance is especially important during the spring, when increased rainfall leads to many slick, wet roads.
Moran has three distinct brands that offer a comprehensive selection of automotive repair and maintenance services, as well as high-tech electronic accessories. Their Mr. Transmission brand specializes in repair and installation of a vehicle’s transmission systems and drivetrain components. Milex Complete Auto Care provides customers with preventative maintenance services such as oil changes, brake repair, radiator and cooling systems and engine repair along with a full range of diagnostic services. Alta Mere offer a comprehensive selection of options such as driver safety devices, custom window tinting, remote starters and keyless entry systems, GPS systems and paint protection services.
About Moran Family of Brands:
Moran Family of Brands is one of the nation’s leading franchisors of general automotive repair, transmission repair and automotive accessory centers. Based in Midlothian, Illinois, Moran Family of Brands provides specialty products and services in virtually every aspect of the automotive aftermarket through four individual brands and a total of more than 120 franchise locations nationwide including: Mr. Transmission, “The Professionals”; Alta Mere “The Automotive Outfitters”; and Milex Complete Auto Care centers and SmartView Window Solutions. For more information on Moran Family of Brands visit http://www.moranfamilyofbrands.com.
234 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)