- Sub Headline: Outdoor mosquito and tick control company earns major recognition from Entrepreneur magazine.
- City: North Attleboro
- State: Massachusetts
- Franchise URL: http://www.moshieldfranchise.com
- Listed: March 7, 2016 7:24 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
NORTH ATTLEBORO, MASSACHUSETTS (FranchisePOD.com) March 07, 2016 – National mosquito and tick control company Mosquito Shield has once again been recognized as one of the 2016’s most promising business opportunities.
In Entrepreneur’s March 2016 issue, the magazine named Mosquito Shield as number 63 in their list of the Top 100 new franchises in 2016.
Mosquito Shield is the leader in residential mosquito and tick control, providing a one-of-a-kind mosquito treatment developed by founder David Briggs.
With his proprietary pest-control formula, Briggs perfected the most comprehensive and affordable mosquito control product on the market. With dozens of accolades under their belt, Entrepreneur’s Top 100 designation is an appealing but not altogether unexpected development for the Mosquito Shield franchise.
“It’s great to be recognized by a magazine like Entrepreneur,” said Mosquito Shield Vice President Michael Moorhouse. “Being listed alongside such exciting new franchises as Rent-A-Center and Bar-B-Clean just confirms what we already know: our mosquito and tick control techniques are in greater and greater demand, and franchisees and investors are taking notice!”
Entrepreneur magazine publishes monthly, has a circulation figure of more than 666,000 and is available by subscription and on newsstands in the United States and Canada.
In February, Mosquito Shield franchisees voted the franchise into Franchise Business Review’s Top 50 Franchise list, marking the second consecutive year the company had been named to the list.
About Mosquito Shield
Mosquito Shield is a mosquito and tick control company that uses professionally applied mosquito spray to kill and repel mosquitoes and ticks. Using a three-pronged approach and a one-of-a-kind protection blend treatment, Mosquito Shield masks carbon dioxide — which attracts mosquitoes — and repels them away from the property. The spray adheres to vegetation, wood, stone/brick and other organic materials, creating a vertical barrier that strengthens with each visit.
Only Mosquito Shield uses FlexBlend™ spray technology and monitors both mosquito population and weather conditions to maximize effectiveness, making adjustments when needed, to deliver superior results and satisfaction. For more information about the Mosquito Shield franchise opportunity, visit moshieldfranchise.com or call (508) 316-3429.
SOURCE Mosquito Shield
207 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)