- Sub Headline: Top 50 Franchise Corporation brings innovative mosquito and tick control solution to NRG Center in Houston
- City: Houston
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.moshieldfranchise.com
- Listed: February 9, 2016 5:41 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
HOUSTON, TX (FranchisePOD.com) FEBRUARY 09, 2016 – Mosquito Shield Franchise Corporation will introduce its innovative mosquito and tick control franchise opportunity to prospective franchisees at the Franchise Expo South in Houston, TX.
The regional event, which offers entrepreneurs a chance to meet face to face with businesses offering expansion opportunities, takes place between Feb. 11 and Feb. 13 in the NRG Center.
“The trade show environment offers a perfect opportunity for us to showcase the unique approach that has made Mosquito Shield so successful,” said Michael Moorhouse, Vice President of Franchise Operations. “We are seeing a huge demand across the country for this type of service and entrepreneurs are beginning to understand the value of this opportunity. We have positioned ourselves for exactly this type of national expansion.”
With the threat of mosquito and tick-borne illnesses on the rise in the United States consumers looking for a safer, effective approach to mosquito control solutions have turned to Mosquito Shield.
“The recent discovery of the mosquito-borne Zika virus in Houston is a concern and there is a heightened awareness,” said Moorhouse. “We have seen a sharp increase from the franchise side here in the region as people look for ways to control the mosquito population.”
A leader in residential mosquito and tick control since 2001, Mosquito Shield Franchise Corporation has perfected a revenue-generating franchise opportunity in the growing pest-control industry. The company’s innovative approach to mosquito and tick control, which includes a 99.97 percent natural solution and a flexible spraying schedule, has set the industry standard for mosquito and tick control.
Mosquito Shield has invested over 15 years of research and development in the perfection of its impenetrable Mosquito Protection Barrier™ (MPB), which turns any treated property into a mosquito-free zone by killing and repelling mosquitoes and other harmful outdoor pests. MPB includes FlexBlend, the industry’s only intelligent spray-blend technology.
Launched early in 2013, the Mosquito Shield Franchise Corporation offers prospective franchisees proprietary systems and products, state-of-the-art technology and analytics, and unique benefits like Mobile Route Management, Digital Marketing Platforms, and a Customized Business Management Platform.
The company has over 20 years of experience with in-home services and franchising and has launched 30 Mosquito Shield locations in the last 16 months with several owners purchasing multiple territories.
The company was recently named a Top 50 Franchise by Franchise Business Review for the second year in a row.
For more information on participating in a Mosquito Shield franchise, visit http://www.moshieldfranchise.com or email Michael Moorhouse at Michael(at)moshield.com
For more information about the Houston expo, visit http://www.franchiseexposouth.com/
About Mosquito Shield
Mosquito Shield currently offers mosquito and tick control services throughout the country, delivering effective solutions, professional service, and guaranteed results to a rapidly growing base of satisfied customers. Mosquito Shield has invested over 15 years of research and development in the perfection of its impenetrable Mosquito Protection Barrier™ (MPB), which turns any treated property into a mosquito-free zone by killing and repelling mosquitoes and other harmful outdoor pests. MPB includes FlexBlend, the industry’s only intelligent spray-blend technology. In 2013, the firm launched Mosquito Shield Franchise Corporation and has been heralded for two consecutive years as a Top 50 Franchise by Franchise Business Review.
372 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)