Mosquito Squad Set To Hire 500 New Technicians To Fight Zika Virus, Keep Homeowners And Commercial Businesses Mosquito Free
- City: Richmond
- State: Virginia
- Franchise URL: http://www.MosquitoSquad.com
- Listed: February 24, 2016 9:13 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
RICHMOND, Va. – Feb. 23, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // – Mosquito Squad, the largest and most experienced home and commercial mosquito control firm, today announced it will hire an additional 500 technicians in markets currently serving customers in nearly 200 locations across the United States.
Mosquito Squad offices across the South and Mid-Atlantic states began treating yards and outdoor commercial spaces to eliminate mosquito breeding grounds this month. Using Mosquito Squad’s proprietary EPA-registered barrier treatment, technicians address mosquito breeding spots to eliminate mosquito populations at home, or at businesses including pre-schools, camps, garden centers and more.
“While the Zika virus has certainly spurred calls, more and more homeowners and business owners are realizing that proactive mosquito control provides a more comfortable, mosquito free experience,” says Amy Lawhorne, director of operations for Mosquito Squad.
To become a member of the Squad, contact your local office at 877-MOSQUAD. To become a Mosquito Squad customer, or for more information, visit www.MosquitoSquad.com.
About Mosquito Squad
With nearly 200 franchise locations nationwide, Mosquito Squad specializes in eliminating mosquitoes and ticks from outdoor living spaces, allowing Americans to enjoy their yards, outdoor living spaces, special events and green spaces. Mosquito Squad has been a proud supporter of Malaria No More since 2011. For more information, visit www.MosquitoSquad.com, www.MosquitoSquadFranchise.com and www.OutdoorLivingBrands.com.
SOURCE Mosquito Squad
203 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (1 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)