Mosquito Squad Set To Hire 500 New Technicians To Fight Zika Virus, Keep Homeowners And Commercial Businesses Mosquito Free
- City: Richmond
- State: Virginia
- Franchise URL: http://www.MosquitoSquad.com
- Listed: February 24, 2016 9:13 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
RICHMOND, Va. – Feb. 23, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // – Mosquito Squad, the largest and most experienced home and commercial mosquito control firm, today announced it will hire an additional 500 technicians in markets currently serving customers in nearly 200 locations across the United States.
Mosquito Squad offices across the South and Mid-Atlantic states began treating yards and outdoor commercial spaces to eliminate mosquito breeding grounds this month. Using Mosquito Squad’s proprietary EPA-registered barrier treatment, technicians address mosquito breeding spots to eliminate mosquito populations at home, or at businesses including pre-schools, camps, garden centers and more.
“While the Zika virus has certainly spurred calls, more and more homeowners and business owners are realizing that proactive mosquito control provides a more comfortable, mosquito free experience,” says Amy Lawhorne, director of operations for Mosquito Squad.
To become a member of the Squad, contact your local office at 877-MOSQUAD. To become a Mosquito Squad customer, or for more information, visit www.MosquitoSquad.com.
About Mosquito Squad
With nearly 200 franchise locations nationwide, Mosquito Squad specializes in eliminating mosquitoes and ticks from outdoor living spaces, allowing Americans to enjoy their yards, outdoor living spaces, special events and green spaces. Mosquito Squad has been a proud supporter of Malaria No More since 2011. For more information, visit www.MosquitoSquad.com, www.MosquitoSquadFranchise.com and www.OutdoorLivingBrands.com.
SOURCE Mosquito Squad
192 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (1 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (1 views)