- Sub Headline: Aggressive Growth Continues as Iconic Brand Unveils Newly Renovated Properties Across U.S. and Canada
- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.motel6.com
- Listed: December 21, 2015 3:27 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS – Dec. 21, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // – G6 Hospitality, known for its iconic economy lodging brands, Motel 6 and Studio 6 in the U.S. and Canada, today announced the opening of its 1,300th location in Bakersfield, CA. The 1,300th Motel 6 is managed by Harshad D. Patel, operating under the entity Chandni Corporation, Inc. Mr. Patel has been an operator of the iconic brand since 1997 and operates an additional 24 existing properties, which are located throughout the states of California, Georgia, New Mexico and Texas.
“G6 Hospitality is very excited to celebrate our 1,300th opening alongside our long-term partner and friend Harshad D. Patel. We are thrilled to see this relationship grow stronger and more successful through the decades, and we are looking forward to a solid and successful closing in 2015,” said Dean Savas, Executive Vice President of Franchise and International Development, G6 Hospitality.
The Motel 6 Bakersfield consists of 71 rooms featuring the brand’s award-winning “Phoenix” design, which incorporates sleek wood-effect flooring, flat-screen televisions, pedestal beds, granite bathroom countertops and a bold color scheme. To celebrate the grand opening of this location, G6 Hospitality executives, property management and staff hosted a celebratory event where attendees had the opportunity to meet the owner, Harshad D. Patel, General Manager Nick Patel, as well as G6 Hospitality executives and employees.
G6Hospitality, which oversees the Studio 6 and Motel 6 brands, was acquired by Blackstone Group in October 2012. Since then, Blackstone has invested nearly a half-billion dollars in the Motel 6 and Studio 6 brands. By the end of 2015, the business estimates it will open an additional 200 new properties while renovating its portfolio of corporate assets. The renovated properties feature an all-new, modern room design that is not only more aesthetic, but also more functional and energy efficient. It is a new standard that is raising the bar for the economy lodging segment.
For more information and details on franchising with G6 Hospitality, please visit www.g6hospitality.com/franchising.
About G6 Hospitality LLC
G6 Hospitality LLC owns, operates and franchises 1,300 economy lodging locations under the iconic Motel 6 and the extended stay Studio 6 brands in the U.S and Canada, and Hotel 6 and Estudio 6 brands in Latin America. Headquartered in Dallas (Carrollton), Texas, G6 Hospitality was rated one of the top ten hospitality companies according to the Hotel Management 2015 Top Hotel Companies rankings list, which evaluated over 260 hotel companies. For more information please visit G6Hospitality LLC.
About Motel 6
Motel 6 offers the lowest price of any national chain at its 1,300 company-owned and franchised locations throughout the United States and Canada. For 29 years, Motel 6 has used the tagline, “We’ll leave the light on for you®,” earning the chain the highest brand recognition in the economy lodging segment. Motel 6 offers standard amenities including Wi-Fi Internet access, free local calls, no long distance access charges, free morning coffee and expanded cable channel line-up. Most locations offer swimming pools and guest laundry facilities. Motel 6 is managed and operated by G6Hospitality LLC. For more information, visit www.motel6.com.
SOURCE G6 Hospitality
252 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (4 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (3 views)
- IFA NAMES GORDON LOGAN AS THE 2016 ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (3 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)