- Sub Headline: America’s Sub Shop® Introduces a Bigger, Better Premium Sub: The Blimp™
- City: Scottsdale
- State: Arizona
- Franchise URL: http://www.Blimpie.com
- Listed: February 17, 2016 12:03 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 8, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Scottsdale, Ariz. – Bring your appetite, sub fans; The Blimp has arrived! Blimpie® (www.blimpie.com) is proud to introduce their newest, biggest premium sub which features generous portions of turkey, roast beef, salami, pepperoni and proscuittini dressed with provolone, pickles, onion, mayo with oil, vinegar, oregano, crisp lettuce, juicy tomatoes and sweet peppers. Even the manliest of men will need two hands for this one! The promotion will run through April 3, 2016.
Steve Evans, VP of marketing for Blimpie, said sub fans are really going to enjoy The Blimp once they get their hands on it. “Our customers want a hearty, tasty, premium sub and we’re giving them what they’re asking for. They will come in hungry and leave happy.” During its initial test phase, The Blimp showed such strong sales that it has now earned a permanent place on the new Blimpie menu boards that are scheduled to roll out in the fall of 2016.
The Blimp is just the beginning of new bigger, better premium subs that are expected to join the Blimpie lineup. “The Blimpie brand is pushing the boundaries, not only with a new fresh taste, but with size too,” said Evans. As Blimpie expands its menu with this new offering featuring abundant ingredients and bold taste, it furthers its standing as the best place for a hearty sub sandwich made fresh to order every day.
The new sandwich is now available at Blimpie sub shops nationwide.
Size matters, fresh taste matters. This is BIG. This is Blimpie. To learn more about Blimpie, please visit www.blimpie.com.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., Blimpie serves sub sandwiches prepared with quality ingredients along with delicious soups and salads. Founded in 1964, Blimpie has grown to approximately 600 franchised restaurants across the U.S. and abroad. In 2006, Blimpie became part of Kahala Brands™, one of the fastest growing franchising companies in the world with a portfolio of 18 quick-service restaurant brands. For more information about Blimpie visit www.blimpie.com.
For more information about Kahala Brands, visit www.kahalamgmt.com.
117 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (9 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (8 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (7 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (12 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (7 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (7 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CEO Catherine Monson Joins Idealliance Board of Directors (7 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (4 views)
- Something Old, Something New Comes To Richardson With Opening Of Newest Mr. Gatti’s Restaurant (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® SPONSORS CANADA’S LARGEST FRANCHISE SHOW IN CALGARY, ALBERTA FEBRUARY 11-12 (2 views)
- Juice It Up! Closes Second Quarter Up Ten Percent In Same Store Sales (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Video: Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (2 views)