- Sub Headline: America’s Sub Shop® Introduces a Bigger, Better Premium Sub: The Blimp™
- City: Scottsdale
- State: Arizona
- Franchise URL: http://www.Blimpie.com
- Listed: February 17, 2016 12:03 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 8, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Scottsdale, Ariz. – Bring your appetite, sub fans; The Blimp has arrived! Blimpie® (www.blimpie.com) is proud to introduce their newest, biggest premium sub which features generous portions of turkey, roast beef, salami, pepperoni and proscuittini dressed with provolone, pickles, onion, mayo with oil, vinegar, oregano, crisp lettuce, juicy tomatoes and sweet peppers. Even the manliest of men will need two hands for this one! The promotion will run through April 3, 2016.
Steve Evans, VP of marketing for Blimpie, said sub fans are really going to enjoy The Blimp once they get their hands on it. “Our customers want a hearty, tasty, premium sub and we’re giving them what they’re asking for. They will come in hungry and leave happy.” During its initial test phase, The Blimp showed such strong sales that it has now earned a permanent place on the new Blimpie menu boards that are scheduled to roll out in the fall of 2016.
The Blimp is just the beginning of new bigger, better premium subs that are expected to join the Blimpie lineup. “The Blimpie brand is pushing the boundaries, not only with a new fresh taste, but with size too,” said Evans. As Blimpie expands its menu with this new offering featuring abundant ingredients and bold taste, it furthers its standing as the best place for a hearty sub sandwich made fresh to order every day.
The new sandwich is now available at Blimpie sub shops nationwide.
Size matters, fresh taste matters. This is BIG. This is Blimpie. To learn more about Blimpie, please visit www.blimpie.com.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., Blimpie serves sub sandwiches prepared with quality ingredients along with delicious soups and salads. Founded in 1964, Blimpie has grown to approximately 600 franchised restaurants across the U.S. and abroad. In 2006, Blimpie became part of Kahala Brands™, one of the fastest growing franchising companies in the world with a portfolio of 18 quick-service restaurant brands. For more information about Blimpie visit www.blimpie.com.
For more information about Kahala Brands, visit www.kahalamgmt.com.
197 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (6 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (6 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (5 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (4 views)
- MyWay Mobile Storage Provides Portable Storage Containers to 2017 Festival of Nations (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise – Reed Nyffeler – The Role of the Annual Convention (4 views)