- Sub Headline: America’s Sub Shop® Introduces a Bigger, Better Premium Sub: The Blimp™
- City: Scottsdale
- State: Arizona
- Franchise URL: http://www.Blimpie.com
- Listed: February 17, 2016 12:03 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 8, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Scottsdale, Ariz. – Bring your appetite, sub fans; The Blimp has arrived! Blimpie® (www.blimpie.com) is proud to introduce their newest, biggest premium sub which features generous portions of turkey, roast beef, salami, pepperoni and proscuittini dressed with provolone, pickles, onion, mayo with oil, vinegar, oregano, crisp lettuce, juicy tomatoes and sweet peppers. Even the manliest of men will need two hands for this one! The promotion will run through April 3, 2016.
Steve Evans, VP of marketing for Blimpie, said sub fans are really going to enjoy The Blimp once they get their hands on it. “Our customers want a hearty, tasty, premium sub and we’re giving them what they’re asking for. They will come in hungry and leave happy.” During its initial test phase, The Blimp showed such strong sales that it has now earned a permanent place on the new Blimpie menu boards that are scheduled to roll out in the fall of 2016.
The Blimp is just the beginning of new bigger, better premium subs that are expected to join the Blimpie lineup. “The Blimpie brand is pushing the boundaries, not only with a new fresh taste, but with size too,” said Evans. As Blimpie expands its menu with this new offering featuring abundant ingredients and bold taste, it furthers its standing as the best place for a hearty sub sandwich made fresh to order every day.
The new sandwich is now available at Blimpie sub shops nationwide.
Size matters, fresh taste matters. This is BIG. This is Blimpie. To learn more about Blimpie, please visit www.blimpie.com.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Ariz., Blimpie serves sub sandwiches prepared with quality ingredients along with delicious soups and salads. Founded in 1964, Blimpie has grown to approximately 600 franchised restaurants across the U.S. and abroad. In 2006, Blimpie became part of Kahala Brands™, one of the fastest growing franchising companies in the world with a portfolio of 18 quick-service restaurant brands. For more information about Blimpie visit www.blimpie.com.
For more information about Kahala Brands, visit www.kahalamgmt.com.
155 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Big Whiskey’s Signs First Franchisee in Bentonville, AR (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Roark Portfolio Company Driven Brands Acquires Ohio-Based Lube Stop (1 views)
- Swisher Hygiene founder expands new franchise in Arizona (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE OPENS SECOND LOCATION IN EL PASO (1 views)