- Sub Headline: Appliance Service Leader Highlights Brand's Historic and Recent Success
- Listed: July 23, 2016 9:37 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
WACO, Texas (FranchisePOD.com) July 22, 2016 – Mr. Appliance, the nation’s appliance service leader, is celebrating its 20th anniversary as the nation’s appliance service leader with a customer appreciation offer. Now through December 31, 2016, the brand is offering a $20 discount to new or existing customers for any appliance services at participating locations.*
As the brand evolves, its proven business model continues to promote professional and financial success to franchisees. A record 52 new owners joined the Mr. Appliance family in 2015, and the brand serviced more than 62,000 customers. In addition, 2015 marked the brand’s 12th consecutive year of same store sales growth, reinforcing the company as a service industry leader. Today, Mr. Appliance has more than 220 locations throughout 47 states and Canada, making it North America’s leading home and commercial appliance repair franchise system.
“The 20th anniversary marks an impressive milestone for our brand. The continued success of Mr. Appliance is a direct result of the hard work and dedication from our entire team, from the corporate office to each and every franchisee,” said Doug Rogers, president of Mr. Appliance. “While the brand has evolved over the past two decades, we have stayed true to our customer-centric roots and values that set us apart. As we take time to look back at all of our accomplishments over the last 20 years, we also look to the future and what the next 20 years will hold – undoubtedly continuing to provide our customers with the same high-quality service they have come to expect.”
In 1996, Dwyer Group recognized an opportunity in the appliance repair industry that would enhance the synergy of its service trade line organization. The residential side of appliance repair alone generates total revenue of $3-5 billion dollars annually. The Mr. Appliance Corporation was born with the first pilot franchise opening in September 1996 in Abilene, Texas, and the first franchise opened in January 1997 inNew London, New Hampshire. At its inception, Mr. Appliance was primarily a conversion model franchise business, targeting independent residential appliance servicers. Since 2007 sales have shifted to more entrepreneurial investment sales, causing Mr. Appliance to transform support and systems to a more turnkey approach.
Over the last decade, Mr. Appliance has developed more specific office and field service procedures, including the MRA Mobile system, paperless office, inventory analysis tool and the SOS process. In 2009, Mr. Appliance transitioned its franchisee services to an entirely paperless process, increasing office efficiencies, reducing material costs for franchisees and streamlining customer service, all while benefitting the environment.
As a franchise company, Mr. Appliance lives out its mission statement by continually striving to develop, refine, implement and monitor compliance of systems that deliver a competitive advantage to its franchisees. In turn, Mr. Appliance franchisees use these systems to provide encore experiences that customers can’t wait to share with others. To learn more about owning a Mr. Appliance franchise, visit their website at MrApplianceFranchise.com.
*$20 off coupon cannot be combined with any other offer and cannot be used towards diagnostic fee. See website for additional details and restrictions.
About Mr. Appliance®
Mr. Appliance is a leading appliance repair franchise system North America. Established in 1996, its franchises provide full-service residential and light commercial appliance repair. Mr. Appliance has more than 220 locations in North America and is consistently ranked among the top home service franchises by Entrepreneur magazine and other industry experts. Mr. Appliance is part of the Dwyer Group family of service franchises. For more information or to find the location nearest you, visit MrAppliance.com.
SOURCE Mr. Appliance
559 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (1 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (1 views)