- Sub Headline: Appliance service leader highlights brand’s success and recognizes outstanding franchisees.
- City: Waco
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.MrAppliance.com
- Listed: February 13, 2016 7:03 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 12, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // WACO, Tx. – Mr. Appliance, the nation’s appliance service leader, announced today its impressive year-end results for 2015, signing 54 new development deals, propelling the brand’s presence nationwide. This marks the brand’s 12th consecutive year of continuing to accomplish same store sales growth, reinforcing the company as a service industry leader. Additionally, the company recently named their 2015 Franchisee of the Year, Dylan Conner.
“For more than a decade, Mr. Appliance has continued to expand nationwide while staying true to the customer-centric roots and values that have set us apart,” said Doug Rogers, president of Mr. Appliance. “The success of our brand is a direct result of the hard work and dedication from our corporate team, as well as outstanding franchisees, and we have no doubt that we will maintain this momentum in 2016 and continue providing our customers with the same high-quality service they have come to expect from Mr. Appliance.”
Each year, Mr. Appliance honors a franchisee that exhibits quality customer service, consistent growth through proper training and management of the organization and consistent high sales volume. The Franchisee of the Year Award is the highest honor than can be earned by a franchisee in the Mr. Appliance network. Dylan Conner, owner of Mr. Appliance of the Central Valley in Calif., has been named the Mr. Appliance 2015 Franchisee of the Year.
Since purchasing his franchise in 2009, Conner has continued to grow the business into a thriving and successful entity, expanding into the Monterey-Santa Cruz area in 2013 and achieving $1.8 million in sales in 2015 alone. Conner’s grandfather and father both owned appliance businesses during his childhood, and he attributes his experience as a third generation appliance worker to his success and passion for the industry. While growing his business, Conner has simultaneously supported countless non-profit organizations in the community, including the Ronald McDonald House and a local woman’s shelter, reflecting his embodiment of the Mr. Appliance commitment to operating a business with integrity. Connor also received the Franchisee of the Year award in 2011.
“I’m honored to be named the 2015 Franchisee of the Year and grateful to have our success and hard work be recognized,” said Conner. “The Mr. Appliance team has been a valued partner and support system since I launched my franchise in 2009, and I look forward to continuing to work together to deliver exceptional service to residents throughout the Monterey-Santa Cruz community.
With more than 220 locations throughout the U.S. and Canada, Mr. Appliance is North America’s leading home and commercial appliance repair franchise system. To learn more about owning a Mr. Appliance franchise, visit their website at MrApplianceFranchise.com.
About Mr. Appliance®
Mr. Appliance is North America’s appliance service leader, renowned for integrity and dependability. Established in 1996, its franchises provide full-service residential and light commercial appliance repair. Mr. Appliance has more than 220 locations in North America and is consistently ranked among the top home service franchises by Entrepreneur magazine and other industry experts. Mr. Appliance is a subsidiary of The Dwyer Group, Inc., family of service franchises. For more information or to find the location nearest you, visit MrAppliance.com.
SOURCE Mr. Appliance®
308 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (4 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (3 views)
- IFA NAMES GORDON LOGAN AS THE 2016 ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (3 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Recruiting Franchisees to Drive Aggressive Growth During International Franchise Expo in New York City June 15-17 (2 views)