Mr. Handyman® Celebrates Strong Sales Performance, Makes 10th Consecutive Appearance in Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500®
March 01, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Ann Arbor, Mich. – As demand for remodeling continues to rise, Mr. Handyman, the nation’s leading commercial and residential repair, maintenance and improvement franchise, is on track to open up to 30 locations this year. Strong consumer sales continues to pique interest in the franchise, which surpassed its record 2015 consumer sales goals.
“The success of our current franchise owners demonstrates the strength of the Mr. Handyman brand and increasing demand for residential repair services,” said Mr. Handyman President J.B. Sassano. “To support the growth of the residential remodeling market, we’re placing a major focus on increasing our franchise expansion efforts throughout 2016.”
There are more than 200 Mr. Handyman locations in the United States and Canada. The brand will expand its nationwide footprint as it looks to add franchises in southwestern and southeastern parts of the country, specifically targeting Los Angeles, Sacramento, California, San Jose, California, San Antonio, Miami, Tampa, Florida and St. Petersburg, Florida.
This year also marks the company’s 10th consecutive appearance in Entrepreneur magazine’s Annual Franchise 500® edition. The Franchise 500 acknowledges top companies for outstanding performance in areas including financial strength and stability, growth rate and size of the franchise system each year.
Sassano adds, “Consistently being recognized in Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500 is not only an honor for our brand, but it also establishes our credibility in the home maintenance and repairs category.”
The investment to open a Mr. Handyman franchise is $103,000 to $132,000. Mr. Handyman is part of Dwyer Group, Inc., a holding company of 11 service-based franchise businesses. To learn more about Mr. Handyman’s franchise opportunities, visit www.leadingtheserviceindustry.com/mr-handyman.
About Mr. Handyman®
Mr. Handyman® is part of a network of independently owned and operated franchises with more than 200 locations throughout North America, which provide commercial and residential property maintenance, repair and improvement services. Entrepreneur magazine has repeatedly recognized Mr. Handyman as one of America’s fastest growing, service-oriented franchise systems and the No. 1 handyman service. Mr. Handyman is part of Dwyer Group, a holding company of 11 service-based franchise businesses operating under the following service marks: Aire Serv®, Glass Doctor®, The Grounds Guys®, Five Star Painting®, Molly Maid®, Mr. Appliance®, Mr. Electric®, Mr. Rooter® (Drain Doctor® in the UK and Portugal), ProTect Painters®, and Rainbow International®. For more information, visit the Mr. Handyman website at www.mrhandyman.com and visit www.leadingtheserviceindustry.com to find out more about franchising opportunities with the Dwyer Group brands.
SOURCE Mr. Handyman®
357 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)