- Sub Headline: Having Won in 2012, 2013 and 2014, Mr. Lube is Recognized as a Gold Standard Recipient in 2015
- City: British Columbia
- Country: Canada
- Franchise URL: http://www.MrLube.com
- Listed: March 9, 2016 11:14 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA and TORONTO, ONTARIO – (FranchisePOD.com) – March 9, 2016 – Mr. Lube, Canada’s leading quick lube provider in the routine automotive maintenance sector, is proud to announce that it has been named one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies in 2015 for excellence in business performance. In line with this achievement, Mr. Lube received the program’s Gold Standard designation, which recognizes organizations for winning the nationally recognized Best Managed award for four consecutive years.
Sponsored by Deloitte, CIBC, National Post, Smith School of Business and MacKay CEO Forums, the Best Managed award recognizes Canadian-owned and managed companies with revenues over $10 million for sustained growth, financial performance, management practices and the efforts of the entire organization.
“On behalf of Mr. Lube’s board of directors, our employees, our franchise owners, our partners and suppliers, we are very honoured and humbled to have achieved the Gold Standard designation,” stated Stuart Suls, President and CEO for Mr. Lube. “The past four years have been a period of tremendous growth, expansion and transformational change for our brand and operations. Throughout it all, every person on our team, from coast to coast, has risen to the challenge and set new standards for leadership, innovation and execution, while caring for the communities where we serve day in and day out.”
“Best Managed companies embrace innovation, seize opportunities and inspire talent. They really set the bar high,” said Peter Brown, Partner, Deloitte and Co-Leader, Canada’s Best Managed Companies program.
Established in 1993, Canada’s Best Managed Companies is the country’s leading business awards program, recognizing excellence in Canadian-owned and managed companies with revenues over $10 million. Every year, hundreds of entrepreneurial companies compete for this designation in a rigorous and independent process that evaluates the calibre of their management abilities and practices. The Best Managed award embodies Canadian corporate success by highlighting companies that are focused on their core vision, creating stakeholder value and excelling in the global economy.
2015 winners of the Canada’s Best Managed Companies award, along with Requalified members, Gold Standard winners and Platinum Club members will be honoured at the annual Canada’s Best Managed Companies symposium and gala in Toronto on April 12, 2016.
About Mr. Lube Canada
Mr. Lube is Canada’s leading quick lube provider in the routine automotive maintenance sector. The company was founded in 1976, pioneering a category of automotive servicing that focused on convenience and no appointment necessary. With 169 locations across the country, Mr. Lube is operated by a national network of franchisees. Headquartered in Richmond, BC, the company also has an office in Mississauga, Ontario, to support its national franchise network.
In 2002, Mr. Lube Canada founded the Mr. Lube Foundation to support its corporate goals of giving back to the community and helping those most in need. Today, the Foundation has donated over $4.7 million dollars to charities across the country. For more information about Mr. Lube, please visit: www.mrlube.com; Facebook/MrLubeCanada (www.facebook.com/MrLubeCanada); Twitter @MrLube (www.twitter.com/MrLube).
About Canada’s Best Managed Companies
Canada’s Best Managed Companies continues to be the mark of excellence for Canadian-owned and managed companies with revenues over $10 million. Every year since the launch of the program in 1993, hundreds of entrepreneurial companies have competed for this designation in a rigorous and independent process that evaluates their management skills and practices. The awards are granted on five levels: 1) Best Managed winner (one of the new winners selected each year); 2) Requalified member (repeat winners retain the Best Managed designation for two additional years, subject to annual operational and financial review); 3) Gold Standard winner (After three consecutive years of maintaining their Best Managed status, these winners have demonstrated their commitment to the program and successfully reapplied for the designation); 4) Gold Requalified member (Gold Standard winners may requalify for two additional years, subject to annual operational and financial review); 5) Platinum Club member (winners that maintain Best Managed status for a minimum of seven consecutive years). Program sponsors are Deloitte, CIBC, National Post, Smith School of Business and MacKay CEO Forums. For further information, visit www.bestmanagedcompanies.ca.
SOURCE Mr. Lube Canada
Mr. Lube Canada
247 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (4 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (3 views)
- IFA NAMES GORDON LOGAN AS THE 2016 ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (3 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Recruiting Franchisees to Drive Aggressive Growth During International Franchise Expo in New York City June 15-17 (2 views)