February 11, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // WACO, Texas – Mr. Rooter Plumbing, a leader in the full-service plumbing industry, announced today Brad and Amanda Sims have been named the company’s Franchisee of the Year as a result of the tremendous success their Mt. Pleasant, Michigan business achieved in 2015. Additionally, the brand continued to make waves in their development efforts with the opening of new Mr. Rooter Plumbing locations in markets such as Birmingham, Ala., Williamsburg, Va., and Woburn, Mass. The company is on track to open nearly 20 additional locations this year.
“Mr. Rooter is poised for a year of aggressive growth as we look to expand our presence in new and existing markets including New Orleans, Kansas City, Salt Lake City and Tulsa,” said Doyle James, president of Mr. Rooter Plumbing. “The tireless efforts of our corporate team and our franchisee’s commitment to the brand continue to propel us forward, and I look forward to seeing what this dynamic team can do in 2016. On behalf of the entire company, I’d also like to congratulate Brad and Amanda Sims on their Franchisee of the Year Award and the incredible success they achieved in 2015. The Sims, along with our entire network of franchise partners, uphold the highest level of customer service, and we thank them for their intrepid dedication to the communities they serve. ”
Brad and Amanda Sims became Mr. Rooter Plumbing franchisees nearly a decade ago when they purchased the Mt. Pleasant, Michigan market. Brad first became part of the Mr. Rooter family well before that while working for the company as a technician when he was younger. A results-driven industry veteran, Brad is an experienced business owner who’s taken his strong family values and turned it into franchise success. An industry leader in her own right, Amanda was named Mr. Rooter Plumbing’s Woman of the Year Award in 2014. The Sims have long been dedicated to creating a close-knit team that shares a common desire to create and maintain a family oriented culture, all while delivering exceptional service to clients, which helped them surpass $1.5 million in revenue in 2015.
“Amanda and I are honored to be named the 2015 Mr. Rooter Plumbing Franchisee of the Year,” said Brad Sims. “Our success would not be possible without the phenomenal support from the corporate team, Mr. Rooter’s proprietary systems, guidance from our franchise consultants and the loyalty of our large network of franchisees. We pledge to continue delivering the service our clients have come to know us for and look forward to growing with this incredible brand for many years to come.”
Since 1970, Mr. Rooter Plumbing has been known for its exemplary customer service and commitment to maintaining the highest standards. A subsidiary of The Dwyer Group, Inc., family of service franchises, Mr. Rooter Plumbing provides services to both residential and commercial customers at more than 250 locations in the United States and Canada, and more than 100 locations internationally through master licensees. The brand has been recognized by Entrepreneur magazine among its “Franchise 500” ranking, and was named to Franchise Times’ Top 200 listing.
Mr. Rooter Plumbing is currently seeking single- and multi-unit operators to join in the brand’s rapid expansion. For more information about franchise opportunities, visit http://www.leadingtheserviceindustry.com/mr-rooter-llc/ or call 888-492-3396.
About Mr. Rooter®
Established in 1970, Mr. Rooter Plumbing is an all-franchised, full-service plumbing and drain cleaning company with approximately 300 franchises worldwide. Recognized by Entrepreneur magazine among its “Franchise 500” and Franchise Times Top 200, Mr. Rooter franchisees provide services to both residential and commercial customers. Mr. Rooter is a subsidiary of The Dwyer Group, Inc., family of service franchises. For more information or to find the location nearest you, visit MrRooter.com or MrRooter.ca.
SOURCE Mr. Rooter®
Fish Consulting, LLC
O: (954) 893-9150
C: (954) 562-9048
237 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (5 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (4 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (3 views)
- Oscar Navarro Self-Made Man and Sport Clips Team Leader (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)