WACO, Texas, March 2, 2016 /FranchisePOD/ — Mr. Rooter Plumbing, a leader in the full-service plumbing industry, announced today that Glenn Gallas has been appointed vice president of operations. Gallas is a long-time member of the Mr. Rooter Plumbing family, and most recently served as franchise consultant for the company after owning Mr. Rooter Plumbing of Hot Springs, Ark. for 13 years.
In his new role, Gallas will lead the franchise network support team, heading up training and growth initiatives. Gallas brings a wealth of knowledge from his time as franchise consultant, where he provided guidance and support to new and existing franchisees, and in-depth sales and leadership experience gained from building a thriving business.
“Glenn has been a natural leader since the day he joined Mr. Rooter Plumbing as a franchisee and has made significant contributions to company’s overall success,” said Doyle James, president of Mr. Rooter Plumbing. “He is one of the best trainers in the entire plumbing industry. We look forward to seeing Glenn evolve in his new role as he continues to develop leaders within our corporate team, as they build leaders across our franchise network.”
Gallas began his career at Mr. Rooter Plumbing nearly two decades ago as a franchisee in Hot Springs, Ark. A results-driven industry veteran, Gallas quickly grew his business from one technician to a team of 32 people who, under Gallas’ leadership, worked tirelessly to serve the residents of Hot Springs. Sales thrived in the market and in due time, Gallas was awarded with various prestigious honors including Mr. Rooter Plumbing’s Franchisee of the Year, Multi-Concept Franchisee of the Year and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business of the Year. After achieving great success at the franchise level, Gallas was offered the opportunity to mentor other Mr. Rooter Plumbing franchisees as a franchise consultant, leading the training department and redeveloping and creating new training processes for both in the office and out in the field.
Prior to joining Mr. Rooter Plumbing, Gallas was the director of operations for Popeyes Restaurants in the Chicago metro area. He also served honorably in the U.S. Army for 14 years where he was twice recognized as Non-Commissioned Officer of the Year.
Since 1970, Mr. Rooter Plumbing has been known for its exemplary customer service and commitment to maintaining the highest standards. A subsidiary of The Dwyer Group, Inc., family of service franchises, Mr. Rooter Plumbing provides services to both residential and commercial customers at more than 225 locations in the United States and Canada, and close to 100 locations internationally under the Drain Doctor® brand. The brand has been recognized by Entrepreneur magazine among its “Franchise 500” ranking, and was named to Franchise Times’ Top 200 listing.
Mr. Rooter Plumbing is currently seeking single- and multi-unit operators to join in the brand’s rapid expansion. For more information about franchise opportunities, visit http://www.leadingtheserviceindustry.com/mr-rooter-llc/ or call 888-492-3396.
About Mr. Rooter®:
Established in 1970, Mr. Rooter Plumbing is an all-franchised, full-service plumbing and drain cleaning company with approximately 300 franchises worldwide. Recognized by Entrepreneur magazine among its “Franchise 500” and Franchise Times Top 200, Mr. Rooter franchisees provide services to both residential and commercial customers. Mr. Rooter is a subsidiary of The Dwyer Group, Inc., family of service franchises. For more information or to find the location nearest you, visit MrRooter.com or MrRooter.ca.
SOURCE Mr. Rooter
250 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)