- Sub Headline: With the Wide Majority of Realtors Recommending Home Inspection Services, WIN Franchise Owners Are Capturing an Outsized Share of a Growing Industry
- City: Nashville
- State: Tennessee
- Franchise URL: http://www.wini.com
- Listed: January 14, 2016 1:55 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
NASHVILLE, TN–(FranchisePOD.com) – Jan 14, 2016 – With the National Association of Realtors reporting that 99% of its members recommend an inspection, and 77% of all home buyers hiring inspectors before making their purchases, it is no surprise that the home inspection industry is valued at $1.5 billion per year.
While it is too soon to say how many homes were sold in 2015, the lasting effects of the housing crisis of 2008 are in sharp decline: The NAR reports that nearly 5 million homes were sold in 2014, and 2016 is likely to be an even stronger year for the housing industry and the home inspection industry alike. Zillow reports that the median home value is currently $182,000, which is a 3.2% increase over the year before, and the numbers show no signs of slowing: Zillow projects that median home value will rise by 2.4% in 2016.
With the housing industry recovering at a steady pace, the home inspection industry is thriving: in large part because, as the Independent Home Inspectors of North America points out: For homeowners, a home inspection provides “relatively inexpensive peace of mind:”
“Let’s put home inspection fees in perspective: If you’re buying a $400,000 house and the inspection fee is $700, that’s less than 0.2% of the cost of the house,” the IHINA reports on their website. “Most real estate agencies charge 3% to 6% to sell a home, which would be $12,000 to $24,000 for a $400,000 house! The cost of a home inspection is a bargain even if you paid $1,500 for the inspection, and most are less than half that!”
WIN Home Inspection franchise is a best-bet investment
WIN Home Inspection is one of the fastest-growing home inspection franchises in the country, and it is ranked as one of the “Top 500 Franchise” opportunities by Entrepreneur magazine in 2015. WIN stands apart from competitors by offering a consistent, professional home inspection service that home buyers appreciate and real estate agents respect. Training, technology and marketing support help franchise owners develop loyal relationships in the real estate industry that lead to a steady stream of customer referrals.
“There are many reasons why Realtors and homebuyers choose a WIN Home Inspection franchise for their inspection needs,” says WIN Chairman Thomas Knapp. “Chief among them are our sophisticated software and professionalism. Our advanced software technology quickly provides a report for Realtors and homebuyers. Secondly, our professionalism — the way we dress and the courtesy we show to our clients — stands above our competitors. That’s why franchisees continue to see growth year after year.”
WIN’s proprietary software helps inspectors perform a consistent inspection, guiding them through the various parts of the home, providing checklists of items to inspect and allowing the inspector to make notes that are incorporated into their home inspection report. The software streamlines the inspection process and makes it faster and easier to generate reports, saving inspectors time, which helps them do more jobs and make more money. While performing inspections, WIN also takes the opportunity to educate home buyers about their new home — “Here is the main water line shut-off valve,” “Here is your electrical panel” “Here is how to operate your water heater and HVAC,” “Here are the air filters you need to replace each month.” These things, which might seem obvious to a veteran home inspector, are often unfamiliar to a new home buyer, and WIN inspectors take the time to make sure customers understand their home.
When a WIN inspector arrives for an inspection, they pull up in a white van, SUV or crossover vehicle branded in WIN colors and with the WIN logo, and they emerge dressed in a WIN-branded polo. Inspectors tote a tablet or convertible PC that is used to perform the inspection. Everything about our inspectors’ appearance and demeanor is designed to be welcoming, crisp and professional.
Home inspection: a recession-resistant business
WIN’s revenue has been growing sharply since 2010, and its market share is increasing. As home sales continue to climb and gather steam, WIN expects strong revenue growth to continue. Their most recent Franchise Disclosure Document reflects our consistent growth: The WIN Home Inspection franchise reports a 32% increase in overall revenue from 2010 to 2014.
To learn more, visit www.winfranchising.com.
Director of Franchise Development
252 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)