- Sub Headline: The Rapidly Expanding Fast-Casual Restaurant Brand to Bring its Diverse and Health-Focused Menu to Orange County
- City: Colonia
- State: New Jersey
- Franchise URL: http://www.musclemakergrill.com
- Listed: January 19, 2016 8:08 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 19, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // COLONIA, NJ – Muscle Maker Grill®, the rapidly expanding fast-casual restaurant brand, promoting a healthy lifestyle by offering nutritious alternatives to traditional dishes, today announced it is expanding its presence in California with two new locations scheduled to open in 2016. The expansion includes the opening of its first west coast corporately-owned stores located at Jamboree Promenade Shopping Center in Irvine and City Place Shopping Center in Santa Ana.
Founded in 1995, Muscle Maker Grill provides its guests healthier versions of mainstream-favorite dishes that taste great, making it easy, affordable and enjoyable to eat healthy. Muscle Maker Grill’s diverse menu was created for everyone – fitness enthusiasts, those starting their journey to a healthier lifestyle, and people trying to eat better while on-the-go. Providing “Great Food with Your Health in Mind,” Muscle Maker Grill’s menu features items with grass-fed steak and all-natural chicken, as well as options that satisfy all dietary preferences – from vegetarians to the carb-free consumer and guests following a gluten-free diet. Muscle Maker Grill does not sacrifice taste to serve healthy options. Now, guests can have delicious, nutritionally balanced food without the regret. More than just food, Muscle Maker Grill restaurants are a friendly, relaxed and social environment where guests can enjoy great-tasting food and engage with fellow health enthusiasts in their area.
“We are pleased to announce the expansion of Muscle Maker Grill within the Southern California market,” said Robert E. Morgan, President and Chief Executive Officer of Muscle Maker Grill. “In 2015, Muscle Maker Grill generated a tremendous amount of momentum in both new and existing markets – and I am pleased to say that we anticipate that progress to continue into the New Year. We will start off 2016 with the opening of two new corporately-owned and operated locations in the great state of California, a region of great growth potential for our brand due to the health-minded and active mentality of consumers in the Golden State. We look forward to introducing our concept to guests in Orange County while exploring additional locations statewide and beyond.”
For more information on Muscle Maker Grill and its menu, visit www.musclemakergrill.com. Muscle Maker Grill also can be found on Facebook, where fans can participate in online promotions, engage with other health-conscious individuals and receive updates on new menu items, store openings and tips on how to live a healthy lifestyle, and its Muscle Maker Grill TV YouTube Channel.
About Muscle Maker Grill
Muscle Maker Grill features high-quality, great-tasting food, freshly prepared with guest’s health in mind. Its lean, protein-based menu features chicken, seafood, pasta, burgers, wraps, and entrée salads. Muscle Maker Grill also offers a wide selection of fruit smoothies in a variety of assorted flavors, protein shakes and supplements. With offices in New Jersey and Houston, TX, Muscle Maker Grill has nearly 60 franchised and corporate restaurants operating in 12 states. For more information on Muscle Maker Grill, including how to become a franchise partner, visit www.musclemakergrill.com.
About American Restaurant Holdings, Inc.
Headquartered in Irvine, California, American Restaurant Holdings, Inc. (ARHI) acquires and operates fast-casual restaurant brands. With over 200 employees its growing portfolio includes Muscle Maker Grill, Fresca’s Mexican Grill, JoJos’ Pizza Kitchen, Canyon Fireside Grille, and Fronteras. Its concepts can be found throughout 12 states with approximately 70 locations system-wide. For more information, visit www.americanrestaurantholdings.com.
SOURCE Muscle Maker Grill
362 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)