- Sub Headline: Ben Ross and Aimee Infante to Lead Development, Strategy and Marketing Efforts
- Franchise URL: http://www.musclemakergrill.com
- Listed: April 12, 2016 4:34 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 12, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Houston, TX – Muscle Maker Grill®, the rapidly expanding fast-casual restaurant brand, promoting a healthy lifestyle by offering nutritious alternatives to traditional dishes, today announced that Ben Ross has been promoted to Vice President and Aimee Infante to Vice President of Marketing. Additionally, Muscle Maker Grill has also announced that it has opened a new home office in Houston, TX.
In his new role as Vice President, Mr. Ross will continue to lead his team to expand the Muscle Maker Grill footprint in new and existing markets. He joined Muscle Maker Grill in 2011 as its Business Development Manager and has held multiple positions prior to this promotion to Vice President. Mr. Ross is an active member of the International Franchise Association (IFA) and is recognized as an industry expert, having recently lead a panel on the subject of franchise development the week of the International Franchise Expo. He has been a member of the Jersey Shore Chefs Association, and has been the host for the last several years of its Winterfest event which benefits the Monmouth and Ocean County food bank and Victor J. Houston Scholarship Fund. He is also a huge supporter of Shaping New Jersey, a collaborative effort of diverse stakeholders working together to make New Jersey a healthier place to live, as Muscle Maker Grill was the organization’s 200th partner and first restaurant supporter. Mr. Ross also volunteers his time to support Childhood Hunger Day.
As Vice President of Marketing, Ms. Infante will oversee the marketing department, which includes national branding and media relations efforts, corporate and franchise store openings, partnerships, and the development and launch of a comprehensive loyalty program. She joined Muscle Maker Grill in 2014 as Marketing Manager, and through her dedication and expertise from her previous role of Marketing Manager at Qdoba Mexican Eats (formerly known as Qdoba Mexican Grill), she was promoted to Marketing Director at Muscle Maker Grill. It was there that she developed and implemented marketing plans for corporate restaurants, drove loyalty program initiatives and coordinated grand openings and marketing efforts for local franchisees. A graduate of Rider University in Lawrenceville, NJ, Ms. Infante resides in League City, TX with her husband, Andrew Infante, also a Rider University graduate.
“It is an exciting time to be a part of the rapid growth occurring at Muscle Maker Grill,” said Robert E. Morgan, President and Chief Executive Officer of Muscle Maker Grill. “Since joining Muscle Maker Grill in 2011, Ben has been a valued member of the team, bringing to the table contagious enthusiasm and strategy that has played a vital part in our expansion. We look forward to Ben’s continued contribution to growing the Muscle Maker Grill footprint both nationally and abroad. Aimee brings an enormous amount of strategic planning and know-how surrounding new store openings and sponsorship management and we are excited as she continues to present new and inventive opportunities to the Muscle Maker Grill brand and team.”
To support Muscle Maker Grill’s expansion nationwide, the company has opened a new home office, located at 2200 Space Park Drive, Suite 310, Houston, TX 77058. This new office will accommodate a variety of Muscle Maker Grill departments including its franchise development, marketing, construction, accounting and more.
Founded in 1995, Muscle Maker Grill provides its guests healthier versions of mainstream-favorite dishes that taste great, making it easy, affordable and enjoyable to eat healthy. Muscle Maker Grill’s diverse menu was created for everyone – fitness enthusiasts, those starting their journey to a healthier lifestyle, and people trying to eat better while on-the-go. Providing “Great Food with Your Health in Mind,” Muscle Maker Grill’s menu features items with grass-fed steak and all-natural chicken, as well as options that satisfy all dietary preferences – from vegetarians to the carb-free consumer and guests following a gluten-free diet. Muscle Maker Grill does not sacrifice taste to serve healthy options. Now, guests can have delicious, nutritionally balanced food without the regret. More than just food, Muscle Maker Grill restaurants are a friendly, relaxed and social environment where guests can enjoy great-tasting food and engage with fellow health enthusiasts in their area.
For more information on Muscle Maker Grill and its menu, visit www.musclemakergrill.com. Muscle Maker Grill also can be found on Facebook, where fans can participate in online promotions, engage with other health-conscious individuals and receive updates on new menu items, store openings and tips on how to live a healthy lifestyle, and its Muscle Maker Grill TV YouTube Channel.
About Muscle Maker Grill
Headquartered in Irvine, California, American Restaurant Holdings, Inc. (ARHI) acquires and operates fast-casual restaurant brands. With over 200 employees its growing portfolio includes Muscle Maker Grill, Fresca’s Mexican Grill, JoJos’ Pizza Kitchen, Canyon Fireside Grille, and Fronteras. Its concepts can be found throughout 12 states with approximately 70 locations system-wide. For more information, visit www.americanrestaurantholdings.com.
SOURCE Muscle Maker Grill
Assistant Account Executive
BML Public Relations
390 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (7 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (6 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (6 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (5 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (5 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (5 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (5 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (4 views)
- Del Taco to Expand Arizona Presence with 14 New Restaurants (4 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (4 views)