- Sub Headline: Rapidly Growing Fast-Casual Brand to Appear on Two-Time Emmy Award-Winning CBS Reality Series, Undercover Boss
- City: Colonia
- State: New Jersey
- Franchise URL: http://www.musclemakergrill.com
- Listed: January 4, 2016 12:50 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 04, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // COLONIA, NJ – Muscle Maker Grill, the rapidly growing fast-casual restaurant brand, promoting a healthy lifestyle by offering nutritious alternatives to traditional dishes, today announced that Tim M. Betts, Chairman of Muscle Maker Grill, and Rod Silva, Founder of Muscle Maker Grill, will be featured on the hit CBS reality show, Undercover Boss, on Friday, January 8 at 8:00 – 9:00 PM ET/PT on the CBS Television Network.
Muscle Maker Grill was given the opportunity to investigate the inner workings of its business to get a first-hand account of how the restaurant brand runs, identify if operations can be improved, and to reward hard-working employees. In order to do so, Tim Betts worked in restaurant as a cashier, a line cook, a delivery driver and as a food truck manager while founder, Rod Silva, provided insight secretly to Betts while watching live footage.
“I am thrilled that I was able to participate in Undercover Boss for Muscle Maker Grill,” said Tim Betts, Chairman of Muscle Maker Grill. “In order to provide nutritious food options to our guests, we wanted to ensure all of our employees throughout our nearly 60 franchised and corporate restaurants locations shared our vision and are efficiently executing to cater to all different types of healthy eating lifestyles. By going undercover, I was able to witness operations throughout many facets of the company to better serve our customers and to assist employees as well as franchisees. I’m extremely happy with the end result and look forward to continuing to grow the company and helping guests enjoy eating well.”
Founded in 1995 by Rod Silva, Muscle Maker Grill began franchising in 2007 to provide its guests healthier versions of mainstream-favorite dishes that taste great, making it easy, affordable and enjoyable to eat healthy. Muscle Maker Grill’s diverse menu was created for everyone – fitness enthusiasts, those starting their journey to a healthier lifestyle, and people trying to eat better while on-the-go. Providing “Great Food with Your Health in Mind,” Muscle Maker Grill’s menu features items with grass-fed steak and all-natural chicken, as well as options that satisfy all dietary preferences – from vegetarians to the carb-free consumer and guests following a gluten-free diet. Muscle Maker Grill does not sacrifice taste to serve healthy options. More than just food, Muscle Maker Grill corporate and franchised restaurants are a friendly, relaxed and social environment where guests can enjoy great-tasting food and engage with fellow health enthusiasts in their area.
Undercover Boss, in its seventh season, is a two-time Emmy Award-winning reality series that follows high-level executives as they slip anonymously into the rank-and-file of their own organizations. Each week, a different leader will sacrifice the comfort of their corner office for an undercover mission to examine the inner workings of their operation.
For more information on Muscle Maker Grill and its variety of menu offerings, visit www.musclemakergrill.com. Muscle Maker Grill also can be found on Facebook, where fans can participate in online promotions, engage with other health-conscious individuals and receive updates on new menu items, store openings and tips on how to live a healthy lifestyle, and its Muscle Maker Grill TV YouTube Channel.
About Muscle Maker Grill
Founded in 1995 in Colonia, New Jersey, Muscle Maker Grill features high-quality, great-tasting food, freshly prepared with proprietary recipes. The menu, created with the guest’s health in mind, is lean and protein based. It features chicken, seafood, pasta, burgers, wraps, and entrée salads. It also offers a wide selection of fruit smoothies in a variety of assorted flavors, protein shakes and supplements. With offices in New Jersey and Houston, TX, Muscle Maker Grill has nearly 60 franchised and corporate restaurants operating in 12 states. For more information on Muscle Maker Grill, including how to become a franchise partner, visit www.musclemakergrill.com.
SOURCE Muscle Maker Grill
BML Public Relations
317 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (1 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (1 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (1 views)