- Sub Headline: Rapidly Growing Fast-Casual Brand Adds Flavorful Salad to Menu Offerings
- Franchise URL: http://www.MuscleMakerGrill.com
- Listed: May 17, 2016 7:50 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 17, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) Houston, TX – Muscle Maker Grill®, the rapidly expanding fast-casual restaurant brand, promoting a healthy lifestyle by offering nutritious alternatives to traditional dishes, announced the addition of its Asian Sesame Ginger Salad available at all locations.
Just in time to celebrate National Salad Month in May, Muscle Maker Grill is offering its Asian Sesame Ginger Salad (480 calories, 41g carbs, 32g protein): all-natural grilled chicken breast, romaine lettuce, baby kale, spinach, tomatoes, cucumbers, red onions, dried cranberries and sesame seeds with its new low fat, low calorie, cholesterol free, low carb and trans fat free Asian sesame ginger dressing – a perfect option for the season. Prices vary by location.
“We are excited to add our new Asian Sesame Ginger Salad to Muscle Maker Grill’s health-focused menu,” said Robert E. Morgan, President and Chief Executive Officer of Muscle Maker Grill. “While we currently offer a variety of delicious fit salads, we wanted to add another great item that delivers such a well-composed flavor profile. Since it also contains superfoods like spinach and baby kale, we believe it will be a hit with our customers as a satisfying yet light salad choice.”
Founded in 1995, Muscle Maker Grill provides its guests healthier versions of mainstream-favorite dishes that taste great, making it easy, affordable and enjoyable to eat healthy. Muscle Maker Grill’s diverse menu was created for everyone – fitness enthusiasts, those starting their journey to a healthier lifestyle, and people trying to eat better while on-the-go. Providing “Great Food with Your Health in Mind,” Muscle Maker Grill’s menu features items with grass-fed steak and all-natural chicken, as well as options that satisfy all dietary preferences – from the carb-free consumer to guests following a gluten-free diet and vegetarians. Muscle Maker Grill does not sacrifice taste to serve healthy options. Now, guests can have delicious, nutritionally balanced food without the regret. More than just food, Muscle Maker Grill restaurants are a friendly, relaxed and social environment where guests can enjoy great-tasting food and engage with fellow health enthusiasts in their area.
For more information on Muscle Maker Grill and its menu, visit www.musclemakergrill.com. Muscle Maker Grill also can be found on Facebook, where fans can participate in online promotions, engage with other health-conscious individuals and receive updates on new menu items, store openings and tips on how to live a healthy lifestyle, and its Muscle Maker Grill TV YouTube Channel.
About Muscle Maker Grill
Muscle Maker Grill features high-quality, great-tasting food, freshly prepared with guest’s health in mind. Its lean, protein-based menu features chicken, seafood, pasta, burgers, wraps, and entrée salads. Muscle Maker Grill also offers a wide selection of fruit smoothies in a variety of assorted flavors, protein shakes and supplements. With offices in New Jersey and Houston, TX, Muscle Maker Grill has nearly 50 franchised and corporate restaurants operating in 12 states and opening soon in Kansas – to bring the total number of states it operates in to 13. For more information on Muscle Maker Grill, including how to become a franchise partner, visit www.musclemakergrill.com.
SOURCE Muscle Maker Grill
BML Public Relations
307 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (1 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (1 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (1 views)