- Sub Headline: National Music Resale Franchise Drumming Up Banner Year with Prestigious Honors, Impressive Mid-Year Growth Marks
- Franchise URL: http://www.MusicGoRound.com
- Listed: July 14, 2016 12:55 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
MINNEAPOLIS (FranchisePOD.com) July 14, 2016 – Music Go Round, the ultimate resource for buying and selling used and new musical gear, is entering the second half of 2016 with a new notch added to its belt. Franchised by Winmark Corporation, the brand was recently named one of the Top 100 Musical Instrument and Product Retailers in the world by the National Association of Music Merchants (NAMM).
A panel of anonymous industry judges scored each entry to determine the Top 100 and the award was formally presented in late June at an awards gala during the annual Summer NAMM trade show in Nashville. Spotlighting the best industry retailers who demonstrate commitment to their stores, community and customers, the franchise was evaluated on the following:
- Its exemplary retail experience and customer service
- Community advocacy and support for music education
- Merchandising and marketing tactics
- Engaging and effective use of web and social media and its sound planning for future success
“It’s an honor to be recognized by NAMM with this prestigious award. At Music Go Round, we work tirelessly every day to support and nurture the music community nationwide,” stated Tim Kletti, brand director for Music Go Round. “There is no doubt that purchasing quality musical instruments and equipment is extremely expensive and can turn people away. Whether the customer is a professional or beginner musician, our stores provide new and used gear at an affordable price for all. With 79 percent of our sales coming from used items, on any given day we have 25,000-plus used items available on our website and 50,000-plus used items available throughout our 33 franchise locations.”
A reflection of the brand’s aggressive growth, Music Go Round generated $28 million in system-wide sales throughout 2015 alone. With 180,838 units purchased last year, average overall store sales were $891,451, with the top 25 percent of stores averaging $1,514,671 in gross sales.
To view the complete list of NAMM’s Top 100 Dealers, visit https://www.namm.org/summer/2016/top-dealer-awards.
About Music Go Round®
Music Go Round® is the ultimate resource for used musical gear. With more than 30 franchised stores in the United States and an internationally used inventory website, Music Go Round buys, sells, and trades quality used and new gear such as guitars, drums, keyboards, sound equipment, and accessories. Music Go Round is franchised by Winmark Corporation, which also franchises Plato’s Closet®, Once Upon A Child®, Style Encore®, and Play It Again Sports®. For more information visit www.musicgoround.com and www.winmarkfranchises.com.
About Winmark Corporation
Winmark Corporation, based in Minneapolis, creates, supports and finances business. Specializing in leasing and developing franchises for retail stores that buy, sell, and trade new and used merchandise, it is the parent company of Plato’s Closet®, Once Upon A Child®, Play It Again Sports®, Music Go Round®, Style Encore®, Wirth Business Credit® and Winmark Capital®. As of June 25, 2016, there were 1,169 franchises in operation under the company’s retail brands, as well as an additional 74 retail franchises that have been awarded but are not open. For more information visit www.winmarkcorporation.com and www.winmarkfranchises.com.
The National Association of Music Merchants (NAMM) is the not-for-profit association with a mission to strengthen the $16.6 billion music products industry. NAMM is comprised of approximately 10,300 members located in 102 countries and regions. NAMM events and members fund The NAMM Foundation’s efforts to promote the pleasures and benefits of music, and advance active participation in music making across the lifespan. For more information about NAMM, please visit www.namm.org, call 800.767.NAMM (6266) or follow the organization on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
SOURCE Music Go Round®
847-945-1300 ext. 254
442 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (19 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (13 views)
- Red Cross and Sport Clips Haircuts offer free haircut coupon to blood and platelet donors (25 views)
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe Signs 100th Franchise Agreement Of 2017 (19 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (18 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (17 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (17 views)
- Brightway Insurance names new Chairman; David Miller becomes Executive Chairman (17 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (17 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (15 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (14 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (13 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (11 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (11 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (10 views)