- Sub Headline: National Music Resale Franchise Drumming Up Banner Year with Prestigious Honors, Impressive Mid-Year Growth Marks
- Franchise URL: http://www.MusicGoRound.com
- Listed: July 14, 2016 12:55 pm
- Expires: 18 days, 5 hours
MINNEAPOLIS (FranchisePOD.com) July 14, 2016 – Music Go Round, the ultimate resource for buying and selling used and new musical gear, is entering the second half of 2016 with a new notch added to its belt. Franchised by Winmark Corporation, the brand was recently named one of the Top 100 Musical Instrument and Product Retailers in the world by the National Association of Music Merchants (NAMM).
A panel of anonymous industry judges scored each entry to determine the Top 100 and the award was formally presented in late June at an awards gala during the annual Summer NAMM trade show in Nashville. Spotlighting the best industry retailers who demonstrate commitment to their stores, community and customers, the franchise was evaluated on the following:
- Its exemplary retail experience and customer service
- Community advocacy and support for music education
- Merchandising and marketing tactics
- Engaging and effective use of web and social media and its sound planning for future success
“It’s an honor to be recognized by NAMM with this prestigious award. At Music Go Round, we work tirelessly every day to support and nurture the music community nationwide,” stated Tim Kletti, brand director for Music Go Round. “There is no doubt that purchasing quality musical instruments and equipment is extremely expensive and can turn people away. Whether the customer is a professional or beginner musician, our stores provide new and used gear at an affordable price for all. With 79 percent of our sales coming from used items, on any given day we have 25,000-plus used items available on our website and 50,000-plus used items available throughout our 33 franchise locations.”
A reflection of the brand’s aggressive growth, Music Go Round generated $28 million in system-wide sales throughout 2015 alone. With 180,838 units purchased last year, average overall store sales were $891,451, with the top 25 percent of stores averaging $1,514,671 in gross sales.
To view the complete list of NAMM’s Top 100 Dealers, visit https://www.namm.org/summer/2016/top-dealer-awards.
About Music Go Round®
Music Go Round® is the ultimate resource for used musical gear. With more than 30 franchised stores in the United States and an internationally used inventory website, Music Go Round buys, sells, and trades quality used and new gear such as guitars, drums, keyboards, sound equipment, and accessories. Music Go Round is franchised by Winmark Corporation, which also franchises Plato’s Closet®, Once Upon A Child®, Style Encore®, and Play It Again Sports®. For more information visit www.musicgoround.com and www.winmarkfranchises.com.
About Winmark Corporation
Winmark Corporation, based in Minneapolis, creates, supports and finances business. Specializing in leasing and developing franchises for retail stores that buy, sell, and trade new and used merchandise, it is the parent company of Plato’s Closet®, Once Upon A Child®, Play It Again Sports®, Music Go Round®, Style Encore®, Wirth Business Credit® and Winmark Capital®. As of June 25, 2016, there were 1,169 franchises in operation under the company’s retail brands, as well as an additional 74 retail franchises that have been awarded but are not open. For more information visit www.winmarkcorporation.com and www.winmarkfranchises.com.
The National Association of Music Merchants (NAMM) is the not-for-profit association with a mission to strengthen the $16.6 billion music products industry. NAMM is comprised of approximately 10,300 members located in 102 countries and regions. NAMM events and members fund The NAMM Foundation’s efforts to promote the pleasures and benefits of music, and advance active participation in music making across the lifespan. For more information about NAMM, please visit www.namm.org, call 800.767.NAMM (6266) or follow the organization on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
SOURCE Music Go Round®
847-945-1300 ext. 254
412 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (4 views)
- Hooters Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day with All-You-Can-Eat Wings (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (3 views)
- The Habit Burger Grill Celebrates Summer with All-New Strawberry Balsamic Chicken Salad (3 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Zerorez® The Right Way to Clean® Opens in St. Louis (2 views)
- N Zone Sports Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- The Story Behind Sport Clips (2 views)
- GolfTEC to Open Enhanced Centers in New, Existing Markets (2 views)
- Swisher Hygiene founder expands new franchise in Arizona (2 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (2 views)
- Denny Hamlin and Sport Clips Honor Military at Ft. Bragg, Unveil “Throwback” Scheme for Darlington Race Weekend (2 views)
- “Ice Age: Collision Course” Is Taking Over Menchie’s (2 views)