MyWay Mobile Storage of St. Louis Donates Portable Storage Containers to the 2015 Salvation Army’s Toy Town
- City: St. Louis
- State: Missouri
- Listed: November 24, 2015 7:08 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ST LOUIS, MO (FranchisePOD.com) NOVEMBER 20, 2015 MyWay Mobile Storage of St. Louis, the leading provider of moving and storage solutions, provides quick and easy to do-it-yourself moving and portable storage to meet your needs at your location or in our climate-controlled, secure storage facilities.
For over a decade now, the Toy Town program has been helping many families in the St. Louis and St. Charles County area. The program helps families that are struggling to provide Christmas toys to their children. The program will collect toys for these families in need. Hundreds of people will contribute the toys, which will be distributed to over 400 recipients. MyWay Mobile Storage of St. Louis donates 3 containers to assist with the collection and storage of the toys.
If you would like to join in the Christmas spirit and be a giver this year, toys will be accepted from November 11, 2015 through Thursday, December 17, 2015. Toys can be dropped off at Salvation Army, 1 William Booth Drive, O’Fallon, MO 63366. You can also donate online at http://www.stlsalvationarmy.org.
If you are in need of a moving and storage solution, visit us at http://www.mywaystorage.com or on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/mywaystorage or call 1-888-33-MYWAY and speak with a friendly and knowledgeable Moving & Storage Consultant.
Based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, MyWay Mobile Storage is the leading franchise for do-it-yourself moving and portable storage solutions with facilities in Colorado, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Utah.
MyWay Mobile Storage
154 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (3 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)