MyWay Mobile Storage of St. Louis Donates Portable Storage Containers to the 2015 Salvation Army’s Toy Town
- City: St. Louis
- State: Missouri
- Listed: November 24, 2015 7:08 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ST LOUIS, MO (FranchisePOD.com) NOVEMBER 20, 2015 MyWay Mobile Storage of St. Louis, the leading provider of moving and storage solutions, provides quick and easy to do-it-yourself moving and portable storage to meet your needs at your location or in our climate-controlled, secure storage facilities.
For over a decade now, the Toy Town program has been helping many families in the St. Louis and St. Charles County area. The program helps families that are struggling to provide Christmas toys to their children. The program will collect toys for these families in need. Hundreds of people will contribute the toys, which will be distributed to over 400 recipients. MyWay Mobile Storage of St. Louis donates 3 containers to assist with the collection and storage of the toys.
If you would like to join in the Christmas spirit and be a giver this year, toys will be accepted from November 11, 2015 through Thursday, December 17, 2015. Toys can be dropped off at Salvation Army, 1 William Booth Drive, O’Fallon, MO 63366. You can also donate online at http://www.stlsalvationarmy.org.
If you are in need of a moving and storage solution, visit us at http://www.mywaystorage.com or on Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/mywaystorage or call 1-888-33-MYWAY and speak with a friendly and knowledgeable Moving & Storage Consultant.
Based in Grand Rapids, Michigan, MyWay Mobile Storage is the leading franchise for do-it-yourself moving and portable storage solutions with facilities in Colorado, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Utah.
MyWay Mobile Storage
92 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON) Franchise Opens this October in Burlington, Massachusetts (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® CELEBRATES NEW LEVELS OF SUCCESS AND HONORS FRANCHISEES AT 2017 INTERNATIONAL CONVENTION (3 views)
- Roosters Men’s Grooming Center Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- New FASTSIGNS Sign Franchise Opens In Farmington, New Mexico (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (2 views)
- Ecolab Sells Swisher Restroom Cleaning Business to Enviro-Master (2 views)
- Popular Farm-To-Table Burger Concept Farmer Boys Now Open on Hollywood Blvd. (2 views)
- Training New Franchisees, Growing Its Future and Getting Ready to Celebrate 30 Years of Service Keeps NaturaLawn of America’s HQ Buzzing (2 views)
- V’s Barbershop Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS Cobrand and Conversion Franchisee Testimonials (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS Reports Unprecedented Growth With Record Signing Of 63 New Franchise Agreements In 2016 (2 views)